puffy face

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
hey there, just a random question but does anyone find that earlei on in the day there face apperas puffy? especially mornings? i hve cut my salt rite down, im exercsising and im drinking lots of water! so dnt no why?:devil:

Replies

• noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    my face appears puffy when i eat too much 'white' flour. it wouldn't hurt to have your blood pressure checked. are you on any medications? if so... consult your doc. good luck
  • I found I got a puffy face inthe mornings if I'd been warm overnight, so maybe turn down any heating you may have on, wear less to bed or maybe ditch one of your blankets? I also used to sleep on two pillows but now I sleep on one and rarely get it any more. Could be a combination of a few things. Hope this helps!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I know you're not supposed to shave your legs first thing in the morning because your skin is a little puffy and you won't get a smooth shave. I guess if your legs get puffy, then skin everywhere gets puffy. Wait until after breakfast to look at yourself in the mirror. :wink:
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    gud tip thanku xxxxx
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    I have a sinus infection and I've been waking up with an extremely puffy face, every morning. I can't wait for this to go away.
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    No good information to give you cuz I was born with a puffy face.....no matter where my weight is. LOL
This discussion has been closed.