LOVE my ice coffee

sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I usually have mcdonalds medium hazelnut but I found that a sugar free vanilla large has half the calories woooooohooooooo I am in heaven!!!!

Replies

• sculley
    I usually have mcdonalds medium hazelnut but I found that a sugar free vanilla large has half the calories woooooohooooooo I am in heaven!!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    I just had one of those yesterday!! Yummy . . .
  • dang i could go for some coffee right now:yawn:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Thank god for McD's! Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced! Before McD's started making their ice coffee, I used to make it at home. It's not hard and you can make it to any type of taste you want. But I do love the ice coffe at McD's.
    :love:

Ooooooh, it does sound good!
  • sculley
    dang i could go for some coffee right now:yawn:

If I could I would so pass this through the screen to you lol......A picture of it I am sure would only tempted, and tick you off :wink:
  • sculley
    Thank god for McD's! Starbucks is ridiculously overpriced! Before McD's started making their ice coffee, I used to make it at home. It's not hard and you can make it to any type of taste you want. But I do love the ice coffe at McD's.

Sometimes it's all about convenience and on the go but I love starbucks iced carmel macchiato but the serving is soooo small for the calories
  • dang i could go for some coffee right now:yawn:

If I could I would so pass this through the screen to you lol......A picture of it I am sure would only tempted, and tick you off :wink:
    lol, a picture and i'd probably lick the screen trying to get at it :laugh: , i woke up this morning and it was grey and lightly raining, and i've been :yawn: all day now, justa real good lazy day here :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570

Sometimes it's all about convenience and on the go but I love starbucks iced carmel macchiato but the serving is soooo small for the calories

oh yeah, the carmel macchiato....thats the best.
  • I like coffee.:heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    mmmm iced coffee!!!! oh I'll take on only in vanilla or carmel please!!!:tongue:

and ya know what I have made ice coffee at home too...its just not the same somehow...brings back childhood memories of us asking for micky Dee's burgers and fries and my parents telling us kids we can make our own burgers and fries at home just like mcdonalds...better even....:grumble:

I guess yes it was...but it lost that something special ya know...........:ohwell: :laugh:

hugs! mmm must get iced coffee....:tongue:
    ali
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    McD's does make some yummy iced coffee :drinker: and only 90 calories for that med sugar free vanilla is like a special little treat :tongue:

Much better than the 80 cal iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts I tried today......:noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Mmmmm, my morning cup of coffee is like a ritual! If I don't have it, then my whole day is thrown off!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    How are those calorie wise???? I like those but thought they were high in calories so I never get them.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    How are those calorie wise???? I like those but thought they were high in calories so I never get them.

Next time you stop in flip the paper on the tray for the nutrition facts......or, just check it out online.....But, the sugar free option is YUMMY!:tongue:
  • sculley

Well considering i was drinking like fraps from starbucks and those are like anywhere from 500-700 calories:huh:
    The iced cofffee without the sugar free option is like 160,170, and 190 for a 24oz?? I think the vanilla sugar free is like 90.... Please someone correct me if I am wrong we are all in this together
This discussion has been closed.