Positive Motivators Needed!

Options
I do well for a while and then I start to lose interest. Need people to help motivate me to stick to it. I'm 41 years old and have about 80 pounds to lose. Any takers? Feel free to add me!

Replies

• twhitney
    twhitney Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow, don't all jump in here at once :)
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey girlie, lol, I like your second response--I feel you.

Have you ever lost weight before? A significant amount? If so what were you doing?

I find NO friends help me. I don't need the chitter chatter or faux support aka nosiness in my business. By nature I'm private. But that's just me.

Go back to what worked in the past, it will work again.

Just my 2 cents.
  • KeishaGettinFit
    Options
    I have wasted a lot of time waiting on others to motivate me or go to the gym with me but it's up to u. Motivation is great but it's great to be your own biggest motivation
  • tribley
    tribley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Motivation is tough beause everyone is a little different. For some it comes easy but leaves just as easily and for others it takes while to find something they can truly grasp. I personally have found extra motivation from a challenge group on FB - everyone is super motivational and it's helped kick me into high gear. We are all a part of a free health and fitness site and then the FB group is an off shoot of that. It's all free, let me know if you want in!
  • twhitney
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I find myself doing well right now becasue I'm seeing results. Not a lot, but enough to keep me motivated. I infortunately am one that cares about what others think. I know, stupid! I like the feeling that others are pulling for me and I don't want to let them down by eating a bunch of crap. Does that make sense at all? Thanks for all you input. I've been overweight for years and have never really tried hard enough to lose the weigh. My health isn't the greatest anymore and I really need to kick it in the *kitten*!
  • twhitney
    Options
    Just my 2 cents.

Thank you!!
  • twhitney
    Options
    Motivation is great but it's great to be your own biggest motivation

I'm really trying :)
  • Jesslynroe
    Jesslynroe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!
  • KeishaGettinFit
    Options
    Add me too. Let's motivate each other. I would love to see you reach your goals