Options
1235»

Replies

• p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    replenish your lost irons!!

l.jpg

What did they do to that steak... deep fry it? Look at the pool of oil it's sitting in. blah! What a way to wreck it!
  • geekishgirl
    geekishgirl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    OP, many of us have been on MFP for a long time, and now our periods have synced up. So we're all starting shark week and are raging b*tches in the forums. Sorry you've been caught in the crimson tide of snark this afternoon. Best wishes on your journey. :flowerforyou:

This ^^ just made my day! Poor girl. She's just looking for some advice because it sounds like in the past she just gave into whatever cravings she had. Now she's trying to find a smarter and healthier way to get through this time. I wish I could help the OP but even though I am a lady, I don't have periods thanks to depo so I really can't relate.

Good luck though!
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm cranky and now I'm feeling guilty. But I'm cranky and don't want to edit, so I'll just add an apology and a :flowerforyou:
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    OP, many of us have been on MFP for a long time, and now our periods have synced up. So we're all starting shark week and are raging b*tches in the forums. Sorry you've been caught in the crimson tide of snark this afternoon. Best wishes on your journey. :flowerforyou:

Absolutely hilarious!!!:laugh:

If you can't keep it in deficit for your period, I suggest switching to your maintenance number. You may not lose but you won't have gained. I will give in to my cravings but only with a very small portion. Then I'm happy, NOT feeling deprived and haven't messed up my plan.
  • seasonsanna
    seasonsanna Posts: 53
    Options
    Pig out then work out. I need salted carmel, and a lot of it.
  • McCrabby
    McCrabby Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're 22.

Is this something new to you?

You appear to have a penis. Be grateful it doesn't bleed and bye.

For the women who are surprised that this could be new, is it new to you that menstrual cycles and symptoms do change over time?

Reading your response just made my night, thanks! :flowerforyou:

As for a response to the OP, I usually just switch to maintenance in the days leading up to the sharknado storm. I'm trying, emphasis on trying, to practice mindful eating when indulging sweet or salty cravings.
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I usually crave a dove chocolate bar with peanut butter when its my TOM so when I'm craving it I either try and save some cals to fit it in, or walk a little extra that day. if I end up going over I try not to let it get to me, its NBD, I just go a little under the next day. : ]
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I eat all the food...sugar...oh god carbs...

5356a6924c658.gif

That would be me too.
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    A tub of chocolate ice cream and a salt lick usually does the trick for me.