Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

22 year old looking for mfp friends/motivators

lovelyfacex3
lovelyfacex3 Posts: 68 Member
Hi all!! I'm really looking for new friends on here. I'm starting over... I'd be more than willing to motivate as well. :)

Replies

• manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    You're more than welcome to add me. I'm 21 :)
  • Unfledgedkitty
    Unfledgedkitty Posts: 45 Member
    welcome to the club :D - feel free to add a person who is looking to lose another 20 odd lbs :D
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    I'm 22 years old as well and I'm always looking for new friends. I log in everyday, my diary is open and I'm very supportive :D
    Anyone can add me if they wish :D
  • Jesslynroe
    Jesslynroe Posts: 9 Member
    Me too, open diary. Add me!!!
  • _Kimrey_
    _Kimrey_ Posts: 19 Member
    I'm starting over also...well kicking it back into gear again. You can totally add me. All of you can! I could totally use the motivation to stay on track for the long haul this time! :smile:
  • kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Hi! I'm 20 years old. I'm also starting over. I managed to gain back most of the weight that I lost two years ago since I've been in college. I'd love to be friends and motivate each other.
  • KelseyDiane91
    KelseyDiane91 Posts: 13 Member
    22 years old, wanting to lose 20-40 lbs! I'm also a college students so that adds some extra struggles because I'm broke and busy. But with help from friends, I know we can do it

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • any_chiwawa
    any_chiwawa Posts: 8 Member
    hey. I'm 22 years old, a student...so my diet was kind of a problem. So i decided that i wanna change my life, and started seperating meals and i'll start excersising...soon. I'm a bit lazy those days..but i hope that we could encourage each other:D We can do it:D So if you wanna be my friend just add me.. i'm on daily and i talk a lot, so i can save you some calories if it will be necessary.

Talk to you soon.Bye

P.s. sorry for bad english;)
  • feel free to add me as well I am 20 years old and just getting back into it :)
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Add away!

My diary is open and I'm on here every day that I'm home :) I'm 24 and an almost graduated university student :)
  • I'm 20 years old. College student and working part time at a restaurant. I'm looking for motivation too and I'm totally open to be someones motivation too :) I'm on almost every day and I do like to talk alot.
  • Kendra_003
    Kendra_003 Posts: 18 Member
    Y'all can add me as we'll! I'm 21:)
  • LunarSpoon
    LunarSpoon Posts: 3
    I just created an account, so still learning how this all works... but I'm also 22, and will be welcoming our first kiddo into the world in about 7 weeks! I started the pregnancy at 121 lbs, I've gained 18 pounds so far and will probably gain a total of 25 by the time baby arrives. Expecting 10-15 of that to come off pretty quick, but my goal weight is 105-110... which means I'll have anywhere from 25-30 pounds to drop in total.