I have no self control

Options
Just ate some Taco Bell :( my body feels better but my mind knows I ain't ****. Every night tho :( I need strength

Replies

• JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    You could totally reframe that. You just ate some Taco Bell and really enjoyed it. :drinker:

ETA: someone just posted this elsewhere. It's good read, might be helpfu to you. http://body-improvements.com/2013/05/24/undiet-your-diet/
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Please tell me they have better unhealthy Mexican food wherever you live...
  • AdreaC
    AdreaC Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Giving into your cravings is not all bad! If you know you are going to eat it, plan it into your diet. Then try to keep portion control!. Maybe just eat one taco, or share your fav dish with someone.

Next, eat it slow and savor it so you don't scarf it down in 2 seconds. You don't have to deprive yourself, but keep those calories available for those moments of weakness so that you don't go over your calorie intake for the day.

If you can, sometimes I find if I go for a short 20 minute walk and drink water on the walk that by the time I'm done my craving has passed...

Hope some of these tips help!
    Good luck!
  • TheNewMe93Chicago
    Options
    drink a protein shake at night if you get super hungry.
    I do that so I don't end up eating a bunch of calories and going over for the day.

blend it with a banana and some almond milk and tons of ice
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Please tell me they have better unhealthy Mexican food wherever you live...
    Seconding this.
  • Greyshadow11
    Options
    I took half a pie to the face last night.....Seriously...HALF A PIE. Totally worth it at the time, but not so much now. I am trying to learn what my triggers are and the foods I eat when I binge. I know I have a sugar addiction, and im taking baby steps to get there. I can't afford anymore setbacks and I am my own worst enemy. I am detemined to not have another Piegate scandal in my home again. Pushing forward...Stay motivated.
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I took half a pie to the face last night.....Seriously...HALF A PIE. Totally worth it at the time, but not so much now. I am trying to learn what my triggers are and the foods I eat when I binge. I know I have a sugar addiction, and im taking baby steps to get there. I can't afford anymore setbacks and I am my own worst enemy. I am detemined to not have another Piegate scandal in my home again. Pushing forward...Stay motivated.

Ooooh, what kind of pie? I would do the same though and probably feel the same after... Well unless it fits into my macros! Then nom the pie! And yay for Taco Bell!
  • carrieous
    carrieous Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    ugh taco bell makes me crap my brains out. AVOID
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ugh taco bell makes me crap my brains out. AVOID

LMAO and totally agree