any body with 20-40 lbs to lose? Wanna lean up for summer?

Options
1235»

Replies

• moniquec37
    moniquec37 Posts: 39
    Options
    im willing to be part of your group. i have more than 40 lbs to loose but im willing to start anywhere. ive been on a plateau for sometime now.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Love the name, find your strong. :smile:
  • smaio777
    smaio777 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Okay....I have started the group but changed the name to Mission SlimPossible, Summer 2014!. (It was Find Your Strong) but a majority vote was Mission Slimpossible.

Anyway, it's not about the name but about Results! So please go to that new Group name and become a member so we can get this fat loss started! :laugh:
  • chench53
    chench53 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I vote for what you picked, LOL!! Now I'm headed over there....
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be 40? Because I think I have more than that to lose.... but I'd like to give it a go! :)
  • NickDoesFitness
    NickDoesFitness Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Add me! :D
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well. I am from Ontario as well, but now live in Switzerland. I always need some accountability to keep me in check. I have about 30 - 40 lbs to lose.
  • smaio777
    Options
    Any new and previous members, please head over to group "Mission SlimPossible: Summer 2014" to join and view latest posts.

Thanks!
    Serena
  • smaio777
    Options
    Challenge is underway at "Mission Slimpossible"... Go have a look!:smile:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have 30-40 left to take off, and would love to join you in a buddy system. My weakness at the moment primarily is getting my butt outside and doing stuff. Need to work on this. Feel free to help/press-gang/cajole me into doing so!!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I have 30-40 left to take off, and would love to join you in a buddy system. My weakness at the moment primarily is getting my butt outside and doing stuff. Need to work on this. Feel free to help/press-gang/cajole me into doing so!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21549-mission-slimpossible-summer-2014

We will. :happy:
  • smaio777
    Options
    Hey everyone!

We are over in the group called "Mission SlimPossible" if you could not find this thread. Come on over and join our very supportive group!