hello everyone!

Options
hi, my name is Hillary Ross, I currently live in orlando Florida. I found this website from playing around with my new phone and I love it! im looking to be more active and healthy in the new year. Im usually very healthy and always on the look for new and different ways to be healthy. I had taken a break of excercising before the holiday and now getting back into it. im on a cleanse if you will from the holiday ( not that I ate too bad but.......) im eating very clean, lots of fresh and raw vegetables and fruit, maybe a bit of chicken or fish.
I love to talk with people that have the same goal as me in terms of being more healthy and just maybe open to finding a workout buddy.

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    That's so funny how you found this website, I did the same thing, playing around on my phone and saw what a great review this was, and found all the food and exercises they have(i eat nothing but whole foods market foods plus i work there) and no other site has all those listed, plus other food and water consumption. If you need a friend for some encouragement I am here.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You are in the right place. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. I have been a yo yo dieter in the past, but this time, I have decided it is a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I know you will love it here too! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other!
  • officernice
    Options
    I think you look great. Welcome, I also am new but need alot more work than you. :o)
  • Hillary1234
    Options
    Thank you everybody for your welcoming :) I love whole foods market, i also go to fresh market too.