Progress!!

Options
I'll make this short and sweet. I was diagnosed with thyroid disease early last year, put on medication last August. Levels evened out in October, and as soon as they did I began working hard. I've been doing crossfit at a local box since December (LOVE IT) and these are my results. I've lost 17lbs and gained a lot of strength. The after pictures (when I'm in all black) are from later last week

Progress1_zps7f17eb99.png

progress2_zps78c4e240.jpg

Replies

• BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you!! I had to laugh. My fiance told me to stop sucking it in, I yelled "Dude! I'm not!" I never noticed myself until comparing side by side :)
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You really are glowing. You look great.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you :) It hasn't been easy. Had a lot of emotional issues from the thyroid, but I'm bouncing back!
  • brebre0789
    brebre0789 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, almost 25 and have had issues with my thyroid since I was about 15, so I definitely understand how you feel! Keep up the great work!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Appreciate it! It's hard for other's to understand the effect it has on a person, way more than just weight. The trainers at my gym have degrees in nutrition and are so amazing in helping me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!