Taste of Home, Comfort Foods Diet Cookbook

Options
jennpv
jennpv Posts: 33 Member
I bought this cookbook a couple of months ago and it's AMAZING! The first few pages is full of LIfestyle Changes that you need to make in order to lose weight. It also has several success stories and other tips. It's full of amazing recipes. It breaks it down into snack foods, breakfast, lunch, dinner, sides, and desserts. From there, it breaks down calorie ranges. It also came with a free 1 year subscription to Taste fo Home Healthy Foods Magazine! If you don't have this cookbook, I HIGHLY recommend it!

Replies

• brendabryan
    Options
    I will definitely look in to this. I just started my journey to lose weight, and I am in need of some good tasting food to keep me going!! I have used Taste of Home recipes before & they have always been excellent. Ofcourse, the ones I used before were not so healthy! lol! Thanks for the tip.
  • mariaezdabomb
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the information.. im going to have to look this book up! Thanks :happy:
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing....I will have to check it out...cant wait!
  • loserchick
    loserchick Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks :smile: I am a cookbook-aholic, so I am definitely going to have to look into this one :happy:
  • mariaezdabomb
    Options
    ooooh they also have Guilt free cooking Desserts! If you have a sweet tooth :wink:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I thought aobut getting this book..but didn't know if it would be an different than the light cookbooks I already have but the year's subscription to the magazine is well worth the cost.