Have you had results with leslie sansone dvds?

Options

Replies

• dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I lost 28 inches off my body doing 4 weeks of her Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan DVD. I only lost 2.2 lbs during those 4 weeks, but 28 inches is no joke!

WHOAH!!!! that is AMAZING!!!! Good for you :flowerforyou: I LOVE Leslie!!
  • mshealthybe
    Options
    save:smile:
  • gracie11lexi13
    gracie11lexi13 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have the walk away the pounds series and now ya'll are making me want to pull it back out and give it another try lol. I do not have the 4 and 5 mile ones though.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I posted before on this thread but I just wanted to chime in again. I LOVE Leslie's Walk at Home DVD's. Some are free on youtube and I now subscribe to Gaiam TV (9.99) a month and you get unlimited access to all of Leslie's DVDs on there. (in addition to a lot of other exercise DVD's and instructors)

Also - Jessica Smith TV which is free on youtube has a lot of fun walking based work outs. Her Disco 70's dance walk is my absolute fave!
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have! I love them! :D
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've just found them - I love it! I really like her and find it amazing how much I feel like I've done afterwards when I don't feel like I'm doing all that much during the videos.

It's the 'not having to get down on the floor' that works for me, I think...
  • PurpleCupcakes01
    Options
    Yes I used to do her 4 fast miles DVD and loved it. I'm about to start her workouts again Monday.
  • keepmovinstrong
    keepmovinstrong Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone, her walking workouts work but the weightloss for me was a little slower than I wanted but at the same time when I started doing them I was still eating what I wanted. So it may depend on your exercise and eating as well as your body . But the walking dvds are good. I love them.
  • absinthexiii
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone, her walking workouts work but the weightloss for me was a little slower than I wanted but at the same time when I started doing them I was still eating what I wanted. So it may depend on your exercise and eating as well as your body . But the walking dvds are good. I love them.

I think you're probably right. I just lowered portions, and stayed within my macros on here and i've lost 12lbs in 2 weeks with it. I think the food is the difference :)
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It looks like i may be the only bloke to post on her but here goes.
    I found her on youtube last night while looking for workouts and decided to have a go. I am in the UK and i have apple tv so get youtube on the 60" with surround sound. Her talking just made me smile a lot and after the first 5 minutes of feeling like a complete wally i really got into it. I done the 3 mile walk and by the middle of the 2nd mile i was sweeting like a pig lol. Before i knew it, I had made it to the 3 mile mark and the 40 odd minutes had flown by. I intend to do it more often along with my swimming sessions and look forward to seeing any results. Keep it up Ladies :-)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    It looks like i may be the only bloke to post on her but here goes.
    I found her on youtube last night while looking for workouts and decided to have a go. I am in the UK and i have apple tv so get youtube on the 60" with surround sound. Her talking just made me smile a lot and after the first 5 minutes of feeling like a complete wally i really got into it. I done the 3 mile walk and by the middle of the 2nd mile i was sweeting like a pig lol. Before i knew it, I had made it to the 3 mile mark and the 40 odd minutes had flown by. I intend to do it more often along with my swimming sessions and look forward to seeing any results. Keep it up Ladies :-)

Good for you!

Leslie definitely needs to have more men in here workouts. Some of her newer ones have 1 or 2

This is a clip from an all men's workout. Not sure if you can find it in the UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beIdZHYVh5c

Another way to go.....Biggest Loser has a walk....several men there.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09QJRnw7vXQ

George Foreman also has a series of walking workouts.
    Here's a clip.....not sure if you can find these either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qD7RVbn3Nk
  • sweetgeorgiabee
    sweetgeorgiabee Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like her a lot and it is a DVD i can do while the 2.5 yr old and 11 month old are awake. Sometimes they do some of the movies with me or they cry and i can pick then up and keep my feet moving. Also sometimes when they get cranky i turn her on and she holds their attention for almost 20-30 minutes, but they have also been hearing her voice since there both 4 months (had them in baby carriers while i did her sometimes and they'd take a long nap).

I do the same thing with my daughter! When she's getting cranky and awake all I have to do is start working out and it's a giggle fest. Love it!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi i just restarted on friday 4-25-14 , i had done before and lost inches. . i also added the 45 minutes of Zumba
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have lost 21 pounds and I either do her dvds or walk outside.. so between her and eating better I would say yes!! love love love her!!!
  • absinthexiii
    Options
    I have lost 21 pounds and I either do her dvds or walk outside.. so between her and eating better I would say yes!! love love love her!!!

How long as it taken you to lose the 21? (good going btw :) )
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Its taken me about 4 months to lose the weight I had lost 25 pounds but I gained a few pounds because I took 2 weeks off from all exercise and didn't really log what I ate.. (big mistake on my part, wont do that again)
  • absinthexiii
    Options
    Its taken me about 4 months to lose the weight I had lost 25 pounds but I gained a few pounds because I took 2 weeks off from all exercise and didn't really log what I ate.. (big mistake on my part, wont do that again)

I'm sure you can get back on track :D

I'm also having success with her. 15 so far :drinker:
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    bump
  • junes2013
    junes2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have seen them at Walmart for just $10!
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    I have just started doing her dvd's as it's 105 degrees outside and im NOT walking in that lol... i feel i get a much better workout walking with her than i would just walking outside anyhow.... i have a question tho...how do you log it here in exercise? i have just been logging it as walking 3.0 walking dog...i know that's not accurate cause my dog would kill me if i walked him that fast outside lol...but just wondering :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!