steadily gaining

Options
Is any1 else steadily gaining? i have upped my cals hoping to break my plateau but ended up gining the same 2 pounds and losing them again...
hmmmm:grumble:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    Is any1 else steadily gaining? i have upped my cals hoping to break my plateau but ended up gining the same 2 pounds and losing them again...
    hmmmm:grumble:
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I gained 5 lbs over the weekend (how does THAT happen?:huh: ?) and have been working my tail off to re-lose then this week! :sick:
  • RedCurls
    RedCurls Posts: 56
    Options
    I did that a few weeks ago. I got sick and lost 3 or 4 pounds at once. I gained about 2 back but then I stayed there for what seemed like FOREVER! I finally started losing again about a week ago. I am still breastfeeding my son and haven't started my cycle back so I think my body might be getting ready to get back into its old cycle. I haven't really had much of a cycle in the past 3 years so I am NOT looking forward to it. Anyways... how long has this been going on? You might be retaining water or something...
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    I did that a few weeks ago. I got sick and lost 3 or 4 pounds at once. I gained about 2 back but then I stayed there for what seemed like FOREVER! I finally started losing again about a week ago. I am still breastfeeding my son and haven't started my cycle back so I think my body might be getting ready to get back into its old cycle. I haven't really had much of a cycle in the past 3 years so I am NOT looking forward to it. Anyways... how long has this been going on? You might be retaining water or something...

SOrry u got sick!!!
    it has been going on for like a month always up and down the same 3 pounds.. but gained 7 ever since april when i was at my absolute lowest weight as i was not eating healthily and losing the wrong way so i started eating more.. anyway i know there are A LOT of topics posted on this but i just HATE that freakin - word! (PLATEAU!)