Wow - This is new

bounce0033
bounce0033 Posts: 31
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Patrick - I would like to lose atleast 40 lbs. I have been working pretty hard for a year. This is my first day on this site. I hired a personal trainer and have lost 45lbs thus far and have been predominately focused on exercise. Things change and I guess brought me here for a reason.

I recently relocated and was introduced to a new trainer who recommended this site to help me keep my nutrition / workout in balance.

I am lookign forward to using the tools they provide.

Replies

• My name is Patrick - I would like to lose atleast 40 lbs. I have been working pretty hard for a year. This is my first day on this site. I hired a personal trainer and have lost 45lbs thus far and have been predominately focused on exercise. Things change and I guess brought me here for a reason.

I recently relocated and was introduced to a new trainer who recommended this site to help me keep my nutrition / workout in balance.

I am lookign forward to using the tools they provide.

Hi! I'm new here too!
    I was planning on hiring a PT after my first 30 pounds of weight loss. Glad to see you meet success with your trainer.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great place to be. It has helped me lose 56 pounds in the past 6 months. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Murphy3
    Murphy3 Posts: 32
    Welcome to MFP!! This is a great tool to help you in your journey.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.