calorie counting

Options
Hello, my name is Sarah and i've lost 20 pounds and i have 17 pounds to go, i'm a massive chocoholic and trying to stick to 1200 calories a day, i had a liitle blip for a month and put 6 pounds back on but now i'm back on it and cannot wait to dance around in a size 8 dress in the summer sun, would love to talk to other MFP members for ideas and inspiration as chocolate calls to me daily!!

Replies

• Neenmfp
    Neenmfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, well done you! Way to go! That is absolutely fantastic! WHOOP WHOOP!
    You know what calls to me daily crisps :-\ I adore Tangy Toms.. I'm a 16 and hate it and have lost 5lbs so far but for me the weight fluctuates on a daily basis which is extremely frustrating! The more I have to watch my calorie intake the more i've noticed bad little habits and just how much excess I was eating. I find it a struggle as I'm doing about 35 minutes of cycling per day and I find that I'm ravenous :-\
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm a massive chocoholic too and once I start I can not stop! I have found that buying the fun size chocolate bars or the small chocolate biscuits ie penguin bars give you the fix you need and they are all around 100 cal. I have also found that if I store the treats out of the way, some place where you actually have to make a effort to go and get them you will not over eat. These Little tricks have helped me and it is never good to stop yourself from having a little of what you fancy because you will end up over indulging.
  • sarahjasminebicknell
    sarahjasminebicknell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi ya, thank you for replying, i found exercise just made me hungry to, the only way i can lose weight is to calorie count, good luck with your journey, :smile:
  • sarahjasminebicknell
    sarahjasminebicknell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi ya dsmith01, being a chocoholic is bad isn't it! if i have chocolate in the house then i have to eat it, it keeps calling to me, thank you for your tip, it is def worth a try, mite put them in the freezer so i can't eat them so fast. :smile: