What awesome thing will you do today?

Options
The sun is shining... the weather is sweet!!!

What awesome thing will you be doing today to help achieve your goals?

Replies

• Tillyecl1
    Tillyecl1 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Long run training today, it's going to be hard going in the warm, because I'm British and we don't really have 'hot' as a temperature so I'm not used to it! Lol.
  • mmickk67
    mmickk67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your run im going to do exactly the same. And I'll be wearing a showerproof jacket! Just to burn those extra few calories going to be so hot. Then off to the gym for a relaxing swim and Jacuzzi
  • andylowry
    andylowry Posts: 89
    Options
    I have a mountain hike planned. There will be suffering.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Another Brit not used to the "heat" but yes I too have done my long run :happy:
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm English in sunny bristol! Gardening for me then a Moroccan lamb salad and some banana oat cake as a reward!!!!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    i woke up an hour earlier than my alarm was set to go off. couldn't go back to sleep. grabbed the shoes, brushed the teeth, and took the hound for a walk for 45 minutes. got back a minute before my alarm was supposed to go off. nice surprise quick workout on an otherwise busy day!
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i woke up an hour earlier than my alarm was set to go off. couldn't go back to sleep. grabbed the shoes, brushed the teeth, and took the hound for a walk for 45 minutes. got back a minute before my alarm was supposed to go off. nice surprise quick workout on an otherwise busy day!

Well done you!
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm going to hopefully run for 20 minutes and burn a crap load of calories whilst breathing heavily to the rocky soundtrack.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Church, Small Group, then bass/crappie fishing on my farm with my 2 sons.
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Walking somewhere scenic to have a healthy, well-balanced picnic with the fam!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    A hike hopefully! If the kids ever clean up the living room so we can go.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go out to dinner with two old friends! :drinker:
  • wickedpursuit
    wickedpursuit Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Definitely hitting up the gym in a few, then doing laundry, cooking lunch and dinner for the next week, signing some documents for my realtor (because house hunting requires ALL THE PAPERWORK), getting some hardcore writing in AND finishing up a sewing project. I might even bake some cookies in there somewhere!

Productivity: the most awesome thing ever!
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Did my long run this morning, now enjoying the sunshine with some fro-yo. Bliss:glasses:
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Working :( BUT- I get to play hockey this afternoon at 520! So I'm excited about that!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I will mow the lawn and probably do some weeding...we might go to the Celtic festival later on this afternoon.
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I just ran 7.5 miles thinking I would do just 5.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Unload 40 bags of mulch from the truck...spread 40 bags of mulch....as soon as I get dressed.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    vegan bbq
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Running 8.5 miles then getting my hair done. Woo hoo!