Rewards

Options
I wasn't sure what to put on the topic. Anyway, on the last day of January I took my measurements and then took a long hot relaxing bath to start off the new year. I decided that I'm going to do that on the last day of each month, as a reward, perhaps? I was just wondering if anyone else 'rewards' themselves every so often when they loose inches or weight?

Replies

• materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a big reward after I lose the weight-Going to Disney World! Didn't think about little rewards-thanks for the idea!:flowerforyou:
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have a big reward after I lose the weight-Going to Disney World! Didn't think about little rewards-thanks for the idea!:flowerforyou:

I am soooooo jealous! lol
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That sounds fun! I've been there once.
  • NyteMirage
    NyteMirage Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I've thought of little rewards. Like a pedicure or a massage, maybe a new hair style or something. And I agree. I'm jealous. I want to go back to Disney World!
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've been considering buying myself things that will help me in losing more weight when I hit certain milestones...

-15 I'd get a food scale
    -30 I'd get a HRM
    -45 new sneakers

that sort of thing... only problem is figuring out where the money is going to come from :P
  • materstater
    materstater Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We go try to go to Disney every year- money is tight-but I figure with all the savings on eating out, etc we can save for Disney plus my hubby has pinky swore to it. It might take me a year but I'm going to attain this goal. Disney is my fav so this goal is like dangling a chocolate bar at me- I"M GOING TO GET IT! Plus last time we went, from walking around, I dropped 5 lbs-so I'll get my exercise in too!!