Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends with similar goals!!

dsmith01
dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
Hi, I have been with MFP for years now and I need to shift the lbs I have gained in the last year. I'm looking for friends who have similar goals as me. I have several friends at the moment but we are all different shapes and sizes so I am finding it difficult to get motivated.

I have joined the 15 group (loose 15lbs in 15 weeks starting tomorrow) which I'm hoping will keep me motivated!!

If you are having the same trouble as me please feel free to add me, my details are below :0)

HT: 5'2

CW: 133
GW: 112

Replies

• chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Hello! I am 33 and 5'6, currently weighing in at 10st 5lb. This morning, I set myself a goal of 10lb in 10 weeks, so I would guess we are pretty similar? :)
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi there, We have almost identical stats. I'm 27, 5'2'', 132 lbs with a goal weight of 112-115 lbs. Always looking for more friends to keep me motivated.
    Sending you a friend request :)
  • KarmaLaine
    KarmaLaine Posts: 37 Member
    I'm a bit bigger and taller than you, but I'm looking to lose about the same amount of weight. I'm also in the group. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :-)
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Hi, I was a memeber of MFP before but rejoined today after gaining back some of the weight that I initially lost.

I'm 41 years young, 5'2.5" and currently weigh 142lb with a goal weight of around 126lbs.

I'm sending you a FR. Anyone else feel free to add me as I could do with some support and motivation!