Want to chat?????????

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
So i know Sunday can be a little dead in the forums and i need to stay awake just like other nights. Anyone want to chat about whatever? I am just bored sitting at work .

Replies

• jdad1
    Options
    Does anyone of any groups where people can just get together and chat. Groups that are actually active? Just would like to know, thanks.
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    No idea about active groups. I need to find some too to kill time at work! 4.5 hours to go until I get to go home....:ohwell:
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    I am killing time before bed, only a couple of hours to go, work tomorrow, I don't like Mondays! Would have had a session on the treadmill except for a bad chest infection.
  • breesie11
    Options
    Hopefully your chest infection clears up fast. Mondays are my Fridays of the work week, only reason I don't mind them.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    How do you find working on traditional weekend days?
  • jdad1
    Options
    Got to work when they tell us to right.
  • breesie11
    Options
    busy for the first half of my week, but I'd rather be off and at home with the fam.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I want to build a snowman.
  • breesie11
    Options
    _n_
    (-_-)
    ( . )
    ( . )
  • dearbornfirefly
    Options
    Love your snowman!!!
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Those last three posts put the Disney's frozen song in my head. Lol. The joys of being a parent and watching Disney movies 8,000 times.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm the only person in the world who hasn't seen Frozen. My son claims it's a girl movie and doesn't want to see it. He's usually not like that but that let it go song grates on my nerves so I'm not going to argue. :)
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Those last three posts put the Disney's frozen song in my head. Lol. The joys of being a parent and watching Disney movies 8,000 times.
    LOL!!
  • lookin4gains
    Options
    It's actually a good movie. But every time Beauty and the Beast is on I find myself sitting down watching it and my daughter goes and plays somewhere else. 2 hours later I'm wondering how that happened. Lol. :P
  • Malachai76
    Malachai76 Posts: 128
    Options
    It's actually a good movie. But every time Beauty and the Beast is on I find myself sitting down watching it and my daughter goes and plays somewhere else. 2 hours later I'm wondering how that happened. Lol. :P

Haha yeah that happens to me with Sofia the first, stick it on for my daughter then realise i'm the only one watching it :D
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    "We used to be best buddies.. You and me.. What am I going to dooooo... Do you want to build a snowman.... Okay, bye...."
  • lookin4gains
    Options
    "We used to be best buddies.. You and me.. What am I going to dooooo... Do you want to build a snowman.... Okay, bye...."

Sings along. Then bursts out randomly "It's summer!!!!!!"
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Bahahaha... "But put me in summer and I'll be a happy... *stares at water* ...snowman!!!"

That movie is funny. Glad your little one enjoys it haha
  • lookin4gains
    Options

Bahahaha... "But put me in summer and I'll be a happy... *stares at water* ...snowman!!!"

That movie is funny. Glad your little one enjoys it haha

Ya know yesterday Gianna was watching it on a tablet and pretty soon me and star and her were all huddled around a little tablet. I looked at Star and just busted out laughing. We are a goofy family. Lol
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

This is awesome. Bet you sit there watching with bated breath just to see if Belle will end up with the beast or the other dude, wondering why you aren't wearing your princess costume. :). Haha

I think I might rent Frosen next time were at the video store.