size 26 wanting likewise diet friend

Options
Hi there I need a friend/s for motivation, someone like me, that is big and can help compare each others journey and spur each other on!
Add me please xx Karen

Replies

• knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    How about some of us who WERE as big as you. I was a size 24 (and I'm only 5'1"). Now, nearly 70 pounds down, I'm a size 16 or 18, depending.
  • jewelzg79
    Options
    Im a size 18 but just starting out, I seem to be doing pretty well so far. :smile:
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a size 24/26 to a size 14 over the past 7 months from exercising and logging what I eat on MFP. Please feel free to friend request me and we can help keep each other motivated. Good luck from one Karyn to another :)
  • asmile
    asmile Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a size 16, my goal is to get down to a size 6. I have a long ways to go. I just started yesterday!
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18 just starting out. Would love a diet buddy!
  • asmile
    asmile Posts: 14
    Options
    wow! impressive! Karyn
  • countdowntotarget
    countdowntotarget Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Its a struggle no matter how much you have to lose :) I was about a size 24 now Im about half way through my journey fell off so many times but still here - the amount of support and encouragement you get off this site is amazing - it really is teamwork - good luck x x
  • karensp
    karensp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thats fabulous , well done!!! xx
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I used to be a size 26....you can do it! :)
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am a size 16/18 however I know the struggles you all have. I (re)started on this site last week and let me tell you friends/buddies are THE key to get you on the road to success.

Any of you please feel free to add me as your friend.:happy:
  • Lupita1212
    Options
    I’m a size 26 and I just started as well. We CAN do this!!!
  • StasiaK67
    Options
    HI Karen! Welcome to MFP.com! My name is Stasha and I am a size 26/28, but I feel a little more comfortable in size 30/32 shirts (cause they hide my butt!!) I would love to be your friend:smile: Sent me a friend request!
  • Elaine_2011
    Elaine_2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I jsut added you and yea im new to and need friends for motivation !
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I started at 318 a 26 pants (busting out of ) and 3x tops, i am now down to a 22 pants and xl shirts..This is an awesome place !!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I was bigger than that, but now in 22's. Glad to give all those clothes away! Looking forward to getting some non granny type clothes soon! Add me if you like.
  • Nevrmorluv
    Options
    I'm walking the 24/26 line and am just starting myself! Count me in!! :-)
  • lchoina
    Options
    I am looking for friends also! I am currently in a 24 and am looking to get into at least a 12! i gained close to 80lbs when i had my son and can never seem to be motivated enough to lose the weight. Right before the New Year my son called me fat and that was I said enough was enough, I need to do this for myself and my son. I'd be happy to share my journey with you and be somewhat of a motivation for you. This website has been the key to my dieting this week and I'm loving it! I feel better already and I've only been doing it for 3 days! I can't wait to start seeing results!!!!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a size 24/26 too. :) Can't wait to get back into size 18 like I was in High School.
  • michellemh1022
    michellemh1022 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same place. I'm at my highest weight of 280lbs and my goal is lose 100. I am very excited about using this tool. I feel very confident that having a support system will help me keep the motivation going!
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am 20/22 but feel I can certainly relate and if I don't do something to make a change now I will soon be adding sizes.....it's been the history so far! I saw the commercials for the new show Heavy and it really scared me. Over the past 5 years I have just gotten bigger and bigger...I saw that and it hit me like a ton of bricks....that could totally be me! I don't want to go any further in this direction and have to learn a whole new one and going to need a lot of support to do it! Best of luck to you (and all here) and I do hope was can be motivation for each other!