What awesome thing will you do today?

Options

Replies

• 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I attended a Zumba Basic 101 training to be an instructor and passed! (everyone passes, lol) Now I am a certified instructor, but I need a CPR certificate and a group fitness instructor certificate, so more work today.

However, today, I am going to take it easy! Go over to Starbucks and read the NY Times and maybe write a new post in my blog.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Mow the lawn
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I've been dancing holding my 11 month old granddaughter!
    We both love it and sing and laugh and laugh!
    So awesome!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I will clean out my fridge, scrub bathrooms and tidy my bedroom. It will be quick too, because I have been maintaining my house very well over the last month or so:)
    I will run in the woods, do some hula hoop tricks, and some physio exercises to rehabilitate isolated upper body muscles that have been neglected.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've been dancing holding my 11 month old granddaughter!
    We both love it and sing and laugh and laugh!
    So awesome!

11 months is such a lovely age! Especially when you're a grandma:)
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Finishing a fence for goats, sorting eggs, and organizing my room
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Had an awesome 4 mile run (with a little walking :wink: ) this morning & am now off to mow my hundred acre woods! Not really that much but it is BIG!
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    After my morning workout, I decided to bake some sweet potatoes, trying to remember how my dad used to cook it for me when I was sick...(yes, sweet potatoes cooked with oil was my treat growing up)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I ran a 5K with my entire family and a couple of friends. It was for Girls on the Run which is a fantastic organization. My daughter loves the program!
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    work out
    meal prep
    homework
    clean up around the house
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I just had some Banana pudding ice cream. that was pretty awesome.
  • Nicole_BGA
    Nicole_BGA Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys had a pretty amazing day! Well done!!
  • LauraBest2013
    LauraBest2013 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I ran a charity 5k Race For Life for Cancer Research with my flatmate and some friends, each raising £100 or so!

Great day, great cause x
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Went off to work in a good mood? Does that count? I told jokes and everything!:smile:
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Im getting in a bunch of extra dog walks in the excellent weather today! I didnt realize the pups were as out of shape as I was lol
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    beach and baseball game yesterday = awesome time!

worked out this morning….ran some errands, have painter here now helping me out with some odd jobs around house and if time permitting need to run up to Lowes to replace my hibiscus plant that died in ice storm a few months back and then I am making linguine with red clam sauce with some garlic bread < can't wait for that one!
  • Goofyrunnergirl
    Options
    I completed a half-marathon this morning, and will be enjoying some ice cream later this evening!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Rototill part of the garden and plant corn, squash and beans today.
  • FrancesGallagher
    FrancesGallagher Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Church service, then lunch and stopping by Walmart to get a few needed things, then hopefully get out in the yard to get more "clean-up" done. Spring is finally arriving, northern New Hampshire is so happy to have some warmer temperatures again. The tulips and daffodils are blooming. So great !!!!!!!
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    My little city is celebrating "hometown days" - a sort of carnival / festival / fund raiser. I am regaling the beer garden with feats of daring-do. :drinker: