What are some good weigh loss goals and rewards?

Options
Here are some of mine:. When I get down:

225 pounds -- I will be the weight I was when I gave birth to my daughter. Reward.. New food scale! Right now I'm using an old hand me down analog one.

205 pounds. -- no longer morbidly obese.. Reward.. Fitbit

199 pounds. Under 200 pounds! Reward .. Bungee jump on the trampoline at incrediplex. The weight limit is 200

..... I don't have rewards for these goals yet but here they are
190 pounds 50 pounds lost!

170 weight I was before I got pregnant

150 weight I was when I graduated college age 32

140 -- 100 pounds lost!

120 goal weight! Weight I wad when I was a rock climber

..."
What are so e of your goals and rewards?

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Those are some great ideas!

Well, for me...

76 kg (167.5 lbs): halfway to my goal! I've had my eyes on a pair of (expensive) high heels, and I've recently been able to start wearing stilettos again without foot and ankle pain... So yes going to treat myself to those.

74.6 kg (164.5 lbs): my entrance into the healthy weight range (according to the controversial BMI). I haven't decided, but it's going to be something awesome.

70 kg (154.3 lbs): last stop before the 60s! I'll get my 5th ear piercing.

65-68 kg (143-150 lbs): I have more of a goal weight range than a specific weight, I'll stop wherever I feel is best for me. And I'll finally get my bellybutton pierced! Which is why I'll need a tight flat tummy by this weight. And a tight and strong everything else too. :happy:
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I bought some cute jeans when I had to replace my wardrobe.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I have a few minor rewards own the road for little goals, but for the big one, im taking a trip to see all my best friends in my hometown :)
  • TriEmma
    TriEmma Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great thread!

For me:

To lose first 5lbs I am going to try a yoga class

After 10lbs I am going to venture back to the swimming pool

At 15lbs I would really like to try on a designer dress for a winter wedding in November

At 20lbs I would like to buy a really cozy cashmere something or another!

:)
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have been putting a lot of thought into my rewards! When I reach my ultimate goal weight loss of 200 pounds down, then I want to get a tattoo.
    As for the mini goals, I'm not so sure. I do know that when I lose 100 pounds I want to start Crossfit/competitive weightlifting. I would love to be strong!
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    Ohhhhhh this will be fun!!!!!

86 kilos: (10 kilos lost) dye my hair
    80 kilos: (16 kilos lost) buy new earrings
    76 kilos (20 kilos lost) buy a new outfit

I will make new goals when I get to 76 kilos or a lot closer.
  • messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I know once I lose all my weight and I'm at my goal I'm going for a major shopping spree if I can!