I'm new.. need buddies to help me. Love this site!

Options
Hello everyone! I am 24 years old and looking to go from my heaviest yet down about 100 pounds. I am getting married next year (fall 2012) and want to look my very best but I have a super hard time staying motivated.
I need some people to kick my butt into gear. I really just want to be healthy =)
Anyways... sending some love out!!

Replies

• jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago. It's actually quite fun to log in everything, that way you won't cheat. Just remember if you cheat, you're only hurting yourself. You deserve to feel good about yourself and feel physically better also!!! Best of luck!!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

Jennifer
  • melissarforlife
    melissarforlife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey, lets do this together, k? I'm losing because I need to.....and I will be married 20 years this year, and I would love to fit in to my gown again! So, welcome, and get active! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • saiello22
    Options
    This is a great site to use to support your fitness goals! Try to set small goals that will lead to your ultimate goal - health! Its a lot easier to envision dropping 5 pounds by next month than to go for 100 pounds in any time range. And make sure you reward yourself for your hard work - go get a manicure or cook yourself and some friends your favorite (healthy) meal! Keep it up!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Good luck! Do you have a wedding dress in mind maybe posting a picture of it will help keep you motivated?

We just had our 10 year anniversary and I am now 100 lbs heavier than I was when we got married. I would love to get back down to my wedding weight. Feel free to add me as a friend, I hope I can be encouragement on your journey!
  • Britt269
    Britt269 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im new here also please add me and lets do this all together i need motivation and support and so do you guys :smile: