The talking stain commercial

Options
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I LOVE this commercial! LOL You know, the ahem stick-to-go commercial where the guy with a stain on his shirt is being interviewed and the only thing you look at and "hear" is the stain talking!!!

SO FUNNY!!!

Replies

• soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I LOVE this commercial! LOL You know, the ahem stick-to-go commercial where the guy with a stain on his shirt is being interviewed and the only thing you look at and "hear" is the stain talking!!!

SO FUNNY!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That was my fav super bowl commercial this year!
  • soup78
    Options
    I crack up everytime I see it.:bigsmile: My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for loving it sooooo much! Or, maybe he just thinks I'm crazy?! :huh: HeHeeeHee
  • soup78
    Options
    First impressions.......don't look like a slob!
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    That's the best commercial!
  • _Cass_
    _Cass_ Posts: 24
    Options
    I crack up every time I see it! :tongue:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I love it too!

When that commercial first came out, evertime I would start to talk my bf would do the same thing! haha he drove me nuts! :grumble:

I haven't seen that commercial in a while!
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    *laughs* That's probably one of my favorites of all time. Sometimes I act like the stain when my husband is talking. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He doesn't think it's as funny as I do, I think.
  • soup78
    Options
    *laughs* That's probably one of my favorites of all time. Sometimes I act like the stain when my husband is talking. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He doesn't think it's as funny as I do, I think.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aw, thanks! Someone thinks it's funny. He's really patient about it, though. I think if he did that to me I'd be like, "Shut up. I'm talking."
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I love that commercial too! :laugh:
    Most commercials nowadays are funnier than the actual shows!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard when I first saw it, I had to rewind it and watch it again. (I think I peed my pants a little) I still laugh every time.