Looking for Pals to make me accountable

Options
Hi! My name is Gina. I signed up for the program several months ago at the request of a friend. Unfortunately, we both "fell off the wagon" pretty soon after that. Now I am looking for fitness pals that will nudge me along when I need it. I have ALOT (over 100 lbs) that I need to lose, but for now, I am working on small goals: losing 5 lbs . . .10 lbs . . . 20 lbs, staying on program for a week . . . two weeks . . . three weeks, and introducing regular exercise into my relatively sedentary lifestyle.

I know how to lose weight, Eat Less, Move More. Now I need to hold onto the motivation.

Hoping to find a community to help.

Thanks!

Replies

• FeistyKitty808
    FeistyKitty808 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I started with 101lbs to lose and am down by 20 thanks to the accountability and support of this site. You can do it and starting small is best. My current goal is to get out of the 250's and I have 1 lb to go, I hope to be there this week. My next goal will be to get out of the 240's :bigsmile:
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    I think having people to help you along is the key. I quit smoking too and after many failed attempts, I used an online support group and never looked back. I'm hoping this site can do the same for my weight as well. Welcome aboard!
  • keky389
    keky389 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • JSprad
    JSprad Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! I have always found that I do bettter when I am held accountable and have a good support group.