So I just started this journey.

Options
Remi79
Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
I'm new to this as of today. I gained 60 pounds while pregnant and still have 40 to lose. WOW. I would have never thought I was the kind of person to gain that much weight while pregnant, but low and behold it happened.
I need motivation and determination to get this taken care of. I have no discipline where dieting is concerned. I never had to worry about it until I got pregnant.
Can anyone help me? =)

Replies

• jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this as of today. I gained 60 pounds while pregnant and still have 40 to lose. WOW. I would have never thought I was the kind of person to gain that much weight while pregnant, but low and behold it happened.
    I need motivation and determination to get this taken care of. I have no discipline where dieting is concerned. I never had to worry about it until I got pregnant.
    Can anyone help me? =)

Though I have been on this journey (on and off) for a few years.. we are in the same boat! With my 1st pregnancy i gained 60 lbs and never lost any of it =[ Then i got pregnant again and gained 25 but lost all of that pretty quickly. I like you never had to worry about diet or anything because i was always small.. ate whatever i wanted and never gained a lb. Pregnancy sure does change your body! Anyway.. I have 50 lbs i want to lose.. ( i want to be around 130). The best i can do is try to motivate you and give you encouraging words. I also recommend you watch " I used to be fat" on MTV! its a new show that just started. Tonight will be the 2nd show.. starts at 10/9C. It is SO motivating! GREAT show! Helps me for sure! Anyway... If you want to be online buddies I dont mind! I have a few that have been pretty long term and im always open for more people to help... because in the end.. they help me as well =] Welcome to MFP and good luck on your journey!
  • Britt269
    Britt269 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    IM new here too and would like to lose my weight also
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My second time around here, great site and better people. I am back because I lost focus). Good luck!