Would love some friends!

Options
I am 33, have 3 great girls and a loving husband (who incidentally doesn't see anything wrong with my weight so is kind of impossible haha ) To reach a somewhat "healthy" zone, I need to lose 90lbs, but my major goal right now is to lose 115lbs. Would love to meet you all, whether you're needing to lose 1 lb or 200lbs or more or even if you are maintaining or need to gain weight.... (Hey, I know lots about how you can gain...) I don't have anything in it right now, but after tonight, I will start putting stuff in my diary for all to see freely, I love to get constructive criticism, and have nothing to hide.

Have any questions?? Shoot me a message, I'll answer as soon and as honestly as possible <3

Replies

• maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life :flowerforyou:

Just take one day at a time, and youll see the change :wink:

Good luck on your journey

:drinker:
  • nomoreshortbreaths
    Options
    Hey! Im looking to lose around 60 pounds and would love to have a buddy to help keep me motivated :)
  • kendalb193
    kendalb193 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im not even sure I know how to use this site but I am going to give it a go. I am 42 and have a husband and 2 teenage children. I used to be 54kgs and would love to get back to that. I am now 72kg. Ive always wanted to be a runner and have no idea how to start. Any help from people who have been in my position before would be greatly appreciated. I live in Australia and we measure in kgs so I dont actually understand how that equates to pounds.
  • KimJohn14
    KimJohn14 Posts: 15
    Options
    New to this myself and would like to loose 40lbs, i have just recently gave birth to my 2nd child. New friends would be a great motivation and i am willing to help all the way
  • dperret1975
    dperret1975 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Takin it down,

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to send me a friend request :-)

have a nice day
  • dperret1975
    dperret1975 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Kendalb193,

Also good luck to you!!

There is a great site that's called runningforbeginners.com. You can find some good running schedules.

I live in France and measure also in kgs. I am a runner so if you have any questions feel free.... You can also send me a friend request.

Enjoy your day.
  • Takin_it_down
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I'm positive that we can all do this together!