Hello everyone! :) 22 years young and looking for friends!

Options
Hello all! I have been on mfp for 9 months and have so far lost 88.8 pounds. I started at 267 pounds and am down to 178.2! I am a 5'7" female. Still a work in progress and I am okay with that. I am 22, a mother, a college student, and also a wife. I want friends who would like support and like to give support! I am in it for the long run and will NEVER go back! I want friends who are determined, committed, motivating, nice, etc. and who do not put down others. I don't care if you have 5 pounds to lose or 100! We all have the same goal. To better ourselves and our lives. You all are amazing and don't give up!!! Welcome to mfp if you are new and keep it up everyone! :)

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You can friend me!!! I'm a mother of two and a wife... I have bout 30lbs to lose and never find again... I'm always on...
  • sarahjane198943
    Options
    Hello there. ! 25 here mother of two children and a wife. Looking for motivators as well!!!!
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We have a lot of things in common. I'm also 22 and a college student. Since I have a starting weight and height just a bit higher than yours, it would be great to have a friend who has seen so much success. Everyone else can friend me too!
  • lifeofaCAgirl
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Molly, I'm 23, and I have about 100 pounds to lose. I admire how far you've come and I hope we can help each other out with motivation and helpful tips :) Add me!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the feedback everyone! I will add all of you! How long have each of you been on mfp and what are your goals?
  • Ruth142014
    Ruth142014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Im 18 5ft7 and have about 17 pounds to lose, would love to get to know all of you and help each other stay motivated! :) x
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Also, for those with instagram, I started an instagram awhile into my journey to share my progress/journey. I post healthy food, progress updates, and just pictures of everyday life if anyone is interested in following! My username is mallierose1991 and I will follow back. I am interested in everyone's journey's and love making friends on here to follow their own. I have friends on here who started when I was halfway in that are now down 40 or 50 pounds. It is amazing to see and be apart of!
  • ced1389
    ced1389 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ooooh pick me pick me!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    You guys are awesome! :)
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi, I'm Courtney! I am always up for more people to keep me accountable and motivated! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other positive and motivated.
  • lscalone95
    lscalone95 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to the MFP community!
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Im Alison, turning 18 in 3 weeks. I decided I wanted to start off adulthood with healthy choices and im hoping to lose around 100 all together. Its scary, but I really want to get my health in order, because being so unhealthy so young is even scarier. I want to have friends on the same journey as me, so I hope we can be friends! I believe in accountability, definitely.
  • jungvars
    jungvars Posts: 1
    Options
    Add me! I love people with a positive attitude! :) 21 years young myself and going back to school to become a paramedic. I am getting in the best shape possible!
  • XLMACX
    XLMACX Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hey am 23 height 5ft 8 and start weight 164lb add me love having new friends for support. Xx
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Just seeing everyone's replies! You are all added! :)
  • sarcathryn
    sarcathryn Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I added you! I'm 23 with about 24 pounds lost so far -- looking to lose about 36 more! You look fantastic! Congrats on your achievements (:
  • annabananna1183
    Options
    I'd like more friends too! We're around the same age. I'm 23, just graduated university (still a student in a certificate program though) and am trying to get down to 50kg to help with various health problems. Only been tracking for the past 8 days, but have had good results, losing about 4kg! Congratulations on your weight loss so far! It's amazing and so inspiriing! :D
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    23 here :) add me up
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Just turned 28 and great friend material :P
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    So great to have all these amazing, new friends! Keep it up everyone!!! Thank you all for the support and I look forward to watching your own journeys!