I'm back! Looking for RUNNERS...

Options
13»

Replies

• RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've been running for a couple years now. Did my first 25k in April and I'm going to run my first marathon in October. :happy:
  • soxobsessed
    soxobsessed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am runner, currently working on doing at least 1 race a month = )
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I tend to run - I have a half marathon on Sunday! I log all of my activity on MFP, so friend me for motivation!
  • viktha
    viktha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be a runner. I have run one 5K in October and did better than I thought. Recently joined a running group and am trying to up my miles per week. I run probably 5 - 10 miles a week with the longest being a 5K run with the group on Tuesday.

I'm slow but I finish (11 - 11:30 pace). Feel free to add me.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Fellow runner here.

Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm NOT a runner but i'm trying to be!

If you run, you are a runner. It's that simple :)

Feel free to add me.
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up for a 15K this July, I'm doing my first half marathon in November. Feel free to add me.
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I run. Just finished a busy fall/winter race schedule. A bunch of half marathons and 10k. A brutal 25k trail run, half marathon trail run and a few 10 mile and 10k trail runs. Getting hotter here in South Texas so cutting back on anything long. Settling in on my summer run routine of 3-4 5 milers a week. Anyone can add me if they want.
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me, Me, Me!! Love to run :-)
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Fellow runner here!

I did the glass slipper challenge this year! It was awesome! Best running experience of my life... to date.

Feel free to add me!
  • Tmatthias63
    Tmatthias63 Posts: 11
    Options
    I was a runner... :/
    if i am to reach my goal I will need to start again so please let me get some crazy run loving new MFPz
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I ran last year....have only been out to run once since the weather turned nice. I need to get back at it...that is where I saw the most weight lost. I have a 5K this Sunday...hoping that by diving right in, I will get back to it.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I run any distance between 5k & half marathon, and will do my first 25k next year. I have done some sprint triathlons too but haven't decided if I am doing any this year or not. My next scheduled race is an 8k in July, but I might do an obstacle 5k in early June.

All are free to add me!
  • Bounce2
    Bounce2 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi, runner and lifter here :) More lifting than running due to rehabbing peroneal tendinopathy at the moment.... More running friends are always welcome :)
  • sillywabbit22
    Options
    Runner here! I have ran 5ks, 10ks, and half marathons. I also did a 60 mile walk over three days for breast cancer :) I have a bone spur on my right foot under my Achilles and it swells pretty easily. Not running is destroying me...so I am going to get back into it slowly and gradually! I would love the motivation so friend me! Running is truly an addiction :)
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I'm a 25yr old male that's been running since 2009. 9 full M, lots of halfs. I run up lots of mtns too. My weekly mileage is usually 60 - 80 miles. Anyone that want's too add me can.
  • aliakynes
    aliakynes Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 years old and have been running on and off for 3 years. My average run is about 5 miles though I've ran up to 7 in the past. I'm hoping injury doesn't hold me back this time as I aim for that elusive half-marathon. Add me!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I run as well! I've run 6 half marathons over the last 5 years, and I'm planning to run a marathon this October and another half in November. Feel free to add! :)
  • designdoer
    designdoer Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey there! Let's be friends! I'm also NOT a runner, but have completed 5 half marathons, 1 full marathon, and am looking to get into triathlons now! I'm also back and ready to refocus. Way to get back to what works!
  • JENNIENS
    JENNIENS Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :)