Need advice

Options
I m on a diet plan that I can only have 35 carbs,35 protein and 30 fats and 1200 calories.Im on this diet for about 3 weeks,I can't get to 1200 calories without going over my carbs,protein or fats. I lost 17 pounds but need to loose more can anyone give me advice,at a stand still,need help! Thanks

Replies

• etelou
    etelou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i don't think it would hurt to go over those counts, as long as they're good carbs, protein, and fats. you can use coconut oil to do your cooking, you can add more salmon or any kind of fish to your diet for protein, and there's a lot of vegetable with low carb that you can eat plenty of and be full, like celery and peanut butter, cottage cheese, walnuts.....stuff like that ....it's more important for you to eat and feel healthy.....congrats on your weight loss
  • sadrithmora
    sadrithmora Posts: 121
    Options
    Don't be afraid to go over your macros a bit, it's not exact science. Doesn't mean you should go on carb overload streaks or anything like that, but a little margin is totally fine. This is especially true if you're not getting to your daily calorie goal because of that, that's not healthy.
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i agree with the posters above. That's awful low. Going above can't hurt at those levels. If you are dead set on keeping to those numbers possibly more fiber? I'm not fimiliar with the diet you are doing but I know some people subtract the fiber grams from their carb grams as fiber digests slower...I don't know if you could possibly apply that principle to what you are doing or not.
  • livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Also, I have lost 43 lbs in about a month and 10 days, going way over those numbers for macros. I just eat reasonably and do a lot of cardio and weight lifting. I know not every one loses the same, but your macros just seem kinda low...
  • Trottey
    Trottey Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks for the help!
  • Trottey
    Trottey Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank I will try more fiber!