I am new, add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and have been looking over the posts over the last few days. It's great too see that we are all in this together helping each other out. Feel free to add me as well. Plus I could use an enourage word every now and then myself.
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am about 5 days new to this site, or at least actively using it. Please feel free to add me. I think support and motivation is a great way to keep us all on the right track. Good luck to you all!
  • trish30_b
    Options
    I'm new to the site as well and I agree and the more support I think we all have the better we'll do. Everyone and anyone can add me! I think once we all go on this journey together we'll all become great friends.
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Welcome everyone!! I have been using this site for a few months now and have lost 18lbs!! The support is awesome.
    Add me and I will try and all yall as well!

Best of luck everyone!!
  • hgentry75
    Options
    I am new and i need friends and i also need motivation so please help.More people is better
  • hgentry75
    Options
    How do i add people?
  • veggiegirl314
    Options
    I added you! Everyone feel free to add me, too! I can use all the inspiration I can get!
  • marmar66
    marmar66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome been here alittle while myself
  • aehawes
    Options
    I've tried this website before and it's great...my motivation on the other hand is not. It's nice to see those who need support as much as I do! I'd love to add you guys and help support each other.