30 POUNDS GONE!

Options

Replies

• mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING! congrats! :flowerforyou: you look so toned & fit!

im 5'4 & 158 right now actually (originally 185) ...but your tummy in your "before" picture looks much smaller than mine right now! *jealous!* :ohwell: im shooting for 125 lbs! did you ever hit a plateau?
  • Crystal_204
    Options
    wow, that's awsome, that's about how much lbs I need to lose, what is this p90x? I'm interested... how long did it take?
  • AMCLAURIN
    Options
    That's awesome! I have the Insanity work out videos. I haven't used them yet though. I just started the gym and would like to get myself prepared for the intense workout, and I've quit smoking. You look great and give great inspiration!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look great girl!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!

Great job!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Way to go!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    You look great!!! I just started p90x..I am on day 4...your success definately gives me some encouragement!!! Did you do lean all the way through or change in the middle to classic?? I started with lean but didn't know what you thought...being that you have done it all the way through??!?!?

i did do lean all the way through.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    awesome!!! I am just getting ready to end week 3 but I can already see results!!! Not so much on the scale but in the mirror!! I hear that you dont lose alot of weight till you are more toward the end... or at least 1/2 way through.. I guess cause at first you are breaking down your muscles and they retain water..just what i heard. How did you lose your weight throughout?? Steady or more toward the end?
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT ;) I just finished week one of P90X, I am doing lean too. I dropped 4 lbs. this week. I have been using MFP to log all my food and workouts plus I been trying to get everything to 0 daily. Do go over on my protein due to MFP being set low.
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    awesome!!! I am just getting ready to end week 3 but I can already see results!!! Not so much on the scale but in the mirror!! I hear that you dont lose alot of weight till you are more toward the end... or at least 1/2 way through.. I guess cause at first you are breaking down your muscles and they retain water..just what i heard. How did you lose your weight throughout?? Steady or more toward the end?

mine was more steady, but i heard the same thing. everyone is different :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome....
  • WeeFlower
    WeeFlower Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi what is P90X?
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you look great, girl! Great job!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    10 to go. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work!
  • tompetty
    tompetty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, lady!!
    Thank You for posting too-- I'm 5'4 too and I've been searching around for some successful pictures. haha. :)
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    lookin' great!!! i've started with p90 and hope to one day reach p90x (i have back issues so i have to start out slow)
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    oops--double post.
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Love the transformation!!! You look wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!