I'm new, looking for friends!

Options
Hey Everyone! I have been doing really good on my fitness journey and showing great results. However, who doesn't like to meet more people?! I love being able to hear other peoples successes and challenges. There is so much to learn and it is quite amazing how so many of us are complete strangers but have a common journey/goal-to love life again and be healthy.

We got this!

Replies

• shandawg5
    shandawg5 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been on less than 30 days, and am really encouraged by the sense of community.

ANYONE feel free to add me, I will help encourage you!!

HAPPY HEALTHY LIVING, Y'ALL!!!
  • shayla0302
    shayla0302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will add the both of you. I love to encourage people and for people to encourage me.
  • ADRIENNE6059
    Options
    Hi everybody! Hope your having MUCH success with your weight loss journeys! I just joined my fitness pal & am very excited so please feel free to add me as a friend & I will do the same! :)
  • IsaiahJeanMommy
    Options
    Same goes for me! please feel free to add me...we can all go on this fitness journey together!
  • MRSJUCCI22
    MRSJUCCI22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to fitness pal and looking forward to continuing my journey. Looking for friends and motivation so please feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks in advance. Also Remember we all can make it !!!!!!
  • Brammos1
    Brammos1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm a member for a few months right now and I'm looking for some extra motivation to help me get lean (a) . Everyday I'm logging my nutrition and trying to give some positive motivation back .

Please add me :)

Greetings
  • deemvall
    deemvall Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I love to give motivation :-)
  • AdAstra34
    AdAstra34 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm brand new and just starting on my fitness journey. I'm almost 47 and determined that this is the last time that I start and STOP a healthy lifestyle. I'm looking for newbie friends who are also starting their journey and experienced friends who can help keep this train moving.

Anyone out there who wants to be friends?

Eileen
  • ipinkpanther
    ipinkpanther Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Feel free to add me as a friend and if any of you are using the Pacer app (iphone version works for adding - Android is glitchy unfortunately), do add me if you are into some sweet step challenge that will get you moving daily. My goal is 10K on Pacer and the days I slack, my friends motivate me to get up and move around. My pacerID is W123964

Keep smiling~
    K
  • shuabier
    shuabier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'm shua. feel free to add me...
  • burnie426
    burnie426 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am just starting up again I ad a rough patch about a year ago I lost a relative, moved and got a new job and I have 3 kids, Life got crazy and now I am ready to put me 1st again! I love meeting new people so add me!!!!! I am a great cheerleader!
  • salgal33
    salgal33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HI all, I have been a fairly faithful MFP member (lately!) I have been logging my food pretty religiously for about 2 months. I also have a FitBit that I enjoy very much.
    What I don't have is a support network.
    I really could use some "pals"
    My "real-life" friends I tell about MFP don't seem to get it or aren't interested. I think it is a great program!
    I am almost 47 year old female. I currently weigh 158, down from a high of 178 since January.
    I am 5'4".
    I have been working with a trainer for 8 weeks and am definitely seeing shape results, but not many pounds yet.
    Please feel free to "friend" me. I need some accountability buddies!
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Looking for more positive MFP friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • jnvb
    jnvb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Jen. Feel free to add me. Love MFP!!! I'm here to give encouragement as well as to receive :flowerforyou:
  • shayla0302
    shayla0302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added a few more of you.
  • tammylegattjohnson1
    Options
    WOW! Thanks for all the kind words! You guys are great!
  • daalmonette
    daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Any and all help is welcome.
    Kim
  • absurdic
    absurdic Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Added most of you guys! :smile:

Of course it's alright to add me too! :happy:
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello, add me if you'd like..
  • Lyssa54
    Lyssa54 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hey I am new and I am reaching out for supporters :) I know that I will need all the encouragement that I can get.