Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Going To WIN this time!!

Hello to all, Im here starting over again for the 4th time. I'm looking for female pals with a positive and motivated attitude.

Replies

• Yellowbelly84
    Yellowbelly84 Posts: 33 Member
    Friend request sent :-)
  • sadrithmora
    sadrithmora Posts: 121
    Hello Sammie! Wishing you all the best and hoping it will work this time! Try not to think about it as a crash diet course, but a general change in lifestyle that will make you healthier and happier. Good luck, you can do it!
  • SammieDQ37
    SammieDQ37 Posts: 37
    Hello Sammie! Wishing you all the best and hoping it will work this time! Try not to think about it as a crash diet course, but a general change in lifestyle that will make you healthier and happier. Good luck, you can do it!

Thank you for the kind wishes :)
  • SammieDQ37
    Friend request sent :-)
    [/quot
    Thanks.
  • clemontine
    clemontine Posts: 3 Member
    I too am here for the 4th or more times, Like you I am going to do this. We can help each other, My weakness is not posting meals. My strength I work out 5 days a week , I would love to join you in this trip,
  • SammieDQ37
    I too am here for the 4th or more times, Like you I am going to do this. We can help each other, My weakness is not posting meals. My strength I work out 5 days a week , I would love to join you in this trip,

I like your honesty. Lets make it happen!!!