5'3 / 5'4 Women; Goal Weight

Options

Replies

• cmoncmonshake
    cmoncmonshake Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight was 148, Goal Weight was 125 - but I have decided to keep going as I'm not completely happy with my body just yet! I retain almost all of my fat in my belly, and I'm going to keep lessening until I see that flatten out a bit more, maybe around 115 lbs. :)
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 1/2" . My starting weight was 250 and my ultimate goal was to be 145 pounds since I haven't been that weight since I was 11 years old! When I got there I realized it was still too heavy for me. I have been up and down from 160 back to 145 over the last three years. In January I decided to take the rest off and I set a goal of 135. I am 136 now but I think I will need to lose another 5-10 pounds. I do have a larger frame and I hold my weight well but I seem to accumulate it all in my belly which now has loose skin so there is nothing to hold my roll in place lol. Only a lower body fat percentage will help because I can't afford plastic surgery. I am currently a size 5 - 6 in jeans but I have a small spare tire still. My ultimate goal is between 125-130. I never dreamed of being such a low weight when I first started out.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4. My starting weight was 194 and I'm at 184 now, in a size 12-14. My goal is set at 145, which is where I was before kids, and I felt comfortable there, wearing a 7. I may adjust it a little lower when I'm closer...we'll see.
  • jec228
    jec228 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 147 ... GW is 135 but I may stop sooner. feel free to add me - love new friends and motivation! :)
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 26, 5ft 4, currently weighing 170lbs. My main goal at the moment is to get to a healthy BMI of about 144lbs and then think about weight loss for vanity (if it's necessary). I was 150lbs a couple of years ago and I was pretty happy with the way I was then!

Add me if you'd like some support and/or to see the progress/challenges of another 5ft 3/5ft 4 lady! :)
  • florallove92
    Options
    I'm 5'3 CW is around 225-230, GW is 150 for a start. Once I'm there I'll work on getting lower :)
  • LaSuiza
    LaSuiza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    5'4 and around 127 I think?! (57kg I'm bad with pounds lol) I wanna get to 55kg until summer. It doesn't seem like a lot to lose but damn those pounds don't want to come off my hips!
    I've been bouncing up and down between 58 and 56 forever...and my diet was bad lately. Trying to eat between 1500 and 1600cals
    I could use some motivation, everyone feel free to add me!
  • AubrieJo328
    AubrieJo328 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" If I can get to 145 I would be happy. Then at least I'll be in the healthy weight range for my height. My ultimate goal is to be 125 by Halloween.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5'4" SW 216, CW 201.8

My current goal, like many others at my height, is 145 because that's my "healthy" BMI. I have been told by others that I'd probably look great and be fit at a slightly higher weight -- more like 150-160, so I think when I get to 160 or so I will redefine my goals based on my BF% at that time.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    5'4" SW 216, CW 201.8

My current goal, like many others at my height, is 145 because that's my "healthy" BMI. I have been told by others that I'd probably look great and be fit at a slightly higher weight -- more like 150-160, so I think when I get to 160 or so I will redefine my goals based on my BF% at that time. Could end up stopping at 150 or going farther towards 130, depending on how my BF% shakes out.
  • TWINSICLE
    TWINSICLE Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'3" 30 yr female
    My lowest weight was 84lbs. My highest weight was 165. My current weigt is 120lbs. I think my goal weight is 115. I eat around 1800 cal avrage...i think im just maintaining with that tho
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    5'4" tall and my goal weight is currently 135, but I may continue to lose after a few weeks in maintenance. I'm not really sure lol. What I am certain of is that sometimes the number on the scale will never do it. I've lowered my goal 3 times now from my original goal of 150 lbs. Before finally realizing it wasn't the number on the scale that will give me my dream body, but weight lifting and a lot of cardio.

This is my photo of before I started working out. I'm hoping that some exercise will help me achieve the look I have in my head.

n2zkmx.jpg
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Bump to read later
  • Carley
    Carley Posts: 88
    Options
    Because of my shape I look amazing around 154lbs!!!! When I go below 145 I lose all of my shape and curves.
  • moronicbliss
    moronicbliss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'4 and currently 154 lbs. When I started down this path of a healthier lifestyle last august I weighed in at 230. I have a medium sized frame and wear a size 8 pant (sometimes a 9 depending on the brand) and a medium in tops. My goal is to get myself down to 135. I think for anyone 5'3 to 5'4 a healthy goal is in the 120-145 range, though it's hard to really set a number. Everyone's body comp is different!
  • wood385
    wood385 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4",
    at my thinnest I was 128lbs with no muscle and didn't eat healthy. I am very comfortable around 135lbs. My goal is to be 135 and fit.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and my goal weight is 112!!!
    Currently weighing about 135.
    Anyone similar?
    Feel free to add if so, or if just looking for more support.
  • WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", weigh 115-116ish! Would like to get down to maybe 110-112 with less BF and more muscles!
  • laciemn
    laciemn Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    5'4, currently 150 pounds. My goal weight is 115, but my mom says that's too thin. So between 115-120.
  • 53welshlady
    53welshlady Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 currently 130lbs. My goal weight will be in the region of 115lbs possibly, but I just want to keep going until the fat on my belly and hips goes. Seems to be taking a long time, but actually I've only being doing it since beginning of February, and as long as the progression continues I'll be happy. My muscles are starting to show again, and bingo wings are almost gone thanks to lifting heavy at the gym. In clothes I look OK now, but I know what's underneath!!