Hello, must lose 37lbs in 90 days

Options
Hello to all,
I am new here and so far I really like this. I am on a diet (eat a little, but more often) 5 small meals a day. I hope this works! :wink:

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    37 pounds is a lot to lose in 13 weeks. Is there a reason why you set that goal? Losing weight slower will be healthier and will probably be more likely to stick with you in the long run.
  • kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck and keep at it. Remember to do your cardio!
  • Jubilee
    Jubilee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey! welcome, this is a really cool site- you're gonna love it. What's happening in 90 days? "Diet" is short term, "lifestyle change" is forever.
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Sheenahall
    Options
    Thanks I will TRY!
  • Sheenahall
    Options
    Thanks
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    Be careful with losing so much so fast, and be sure to get some strength training in or else your skin will get loose from the weight dropping so fast. Good luck!!
  • Shawnalee0703
    Options
    Hey! welcome, this is a really cool site- you're gonna love it. What's happening in 90 days? "Diet" is short term, "lifestyle change" is forever.
    Agreed. Look at it like bettering yourself forever... not temporarily. :-D
  • Sheenahall
    Options
    I have to loss 37lbs for health reasons, I had 6 months to do it, but Im down to my last 90 days. So I have to do as mush as I can.
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    Best of luck with your goal.....it's doable, it's alot of weight in a short time but it's doable. It is gonna take your commitment. Be strong sis! welcome to mfp! Hugs
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I have to loss 37lbs for health reasons

Did your doctor give you any guidance on how to do this? it is possible if you are disciplined, measure your portions, and be honest with your journal. Remember you have to eat to lose! You seem like you're on the right track and good luck reaching your goals! You can do anything you set your mind to!
  • Sheenahall
    Options
    Yes the nutrittionist set goal, but all I can do is try.:smile: