Hi there

Options
My name is Jamie. I am a full time mommy and wife. We live in hot Arizona. I have always been heavy. I am currently at my heaviest. I have tried pretty much every diet out there. Lately I have been on the under 20g carbs a day and I just gain it all back plus more. I am at my last attempt before I look into lapband.

My BFF counts calories and keeps it right around 1200 a day. She doesn't exercise. She is able to lose at a rate of about 2-4lbs per week. I am going to try it. I hope it works. Im desperate.

Hope to make some new friends along my journey. It looks like everyone on here has lost and is doing great. Keep it up.

Jamie

Replies

• chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    My name is Jamie. I am a full time mommy and wife. We live in hot Arizona. I have always been heavy. I am currently at my heaviest. I have tried pretty much every diet out there. Lately I have been on the under 20g carbs a day and I just gain it all back plus more. I am at my last attempt before I look into lapband.

My BFF counts calories and keeps it right around 1200 a day. She doesn't exercise. She is able to lose at a rate of about 2-4lbs per week. I am going to try it. I hope it works. Im desperate.

Hope to make some new friends along my journey. It looks like everyone on here has lost and is doing great. Keep it up.

Jamie
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! You will like it here, it is very helpful and everyone's motivation is awesome!!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: W E L C O M E :flowerforyou:

You can do it, you've already made the first step! This site is Fabulous and a great aid for weight loss. There are so many helpful and knowledgeable people here willing to lend a hand (or, um a keystroke). So start looking forward to your new lifestyle, it's just beginning!! :happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jamie! :flowerforyou: