ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT..

Options
So, I have realized that for a very long time now my mind has been taken over with thoughts about my weight. I literally spend the vast majority thinking about my current physique, why I am not happy with it, what all I need to do to improve, etc. . It is an obsession, and it makes all of this journey that much harder. Is anyone else in the same boat? Anyone know of any actual helpful remedies. It is especially hard to control an obsessive mind... I don't want to live this way!

Replies

• linhy1981
    linhy1981 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    If you find a way to prevent this let me know. I find myself thinking about it and trying to eat better, but i don't see a difference at all and then my mind keeps focusing on how come my body is not changing=*(
  • raevon
    raevon Posts: 2
    Options
    If only thinking would burn the fat off, can understand the obsession its a roller coaster.
  • reignsoftball
    reignsoftball Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I used to feel that way about my weight. Constantly obsessed with it and I realized that the only way I am going to ever be happy with myself is to knw that I am healthy inside. So instead I started to focus on being healthy and putting healthy stuff inside my body. It changed my entire image of myself...being healthier on the inside makes me feel better as a whole, and the good part with being healthy, is that you lose weight too. An added bonus. If I made it all about the weight and my physique, I could never get out of my head. Now, I just want to live long enough to see my daughter grow up.
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    So, I have realized that for a very long time now my mind has been taken over with thoughts about my weight. I literally spend the vast majority thinking about my current physique, why I am not happy with it, what all I need to do to improve, etc. . It is an obsession, and it makes all of this journey that much harder. Is anyone else in the same boat? Anyone know of any actual helpful remedies. It is especially hard to control an obsessive mind... I don't want to live this way!

Seriously?! If I looked like you, all I'd be obsessing about is what new outfit I'm going to buy. You look great, girl!
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    So true.. if thinking burned the weight off.. then everyone here would be sticks. :)