Progress Pic comparisons

Options

Replies

• MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    Hey, how do you add those mini goals to your profile?
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's not a success story yet, but it's getting there.

i agree with the other poster-- it def is a success story! im jealous of your tummy! keep up your hard work! :smile:
  • angeladawn88
    Options
    Loving this idea. You look amazing! I am so doing this tomorrow!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Oh thank you guys so much!!!! That photo was taken at about 151 lbs. Today I woke up and I was at 140 lbs. SO STOKED! lol.... Instead of not being able to fit into like 90% of my closet... I think it's down to about 45% of my closet. It's like getting new clothes, but not having to spend any money!!! hahahaaaaa....

I will take a photo update soon and have them side by side by side. Thank you everyone for the motivation and support. It's totally been instrumental to me staying on track. So, danka!

Here's to an amazing, awesome 2011!!!! xoxo.
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Hey, how do you add those mini goals to your profile?
    Hey! It's actually a part of the MFP site, you just have to customize it and publish it to your profile. So, if you click on "home" and then click on "profile", you should be able to set a tracker and customize the photo on it. After you set it up, it automatically updates with your check-in weight, etc.

Also, you can have the mini-goals set to countdown weight lost, or your current running weight. Depends on what you want to share. ;)
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Loving this idea. You look amazing! I am so doing this tomorrow!
    Thanksss! Honestly, the silly side-by-side comparison photos really helped motivate me. I was one month in, and I could see the numbers on the scale changing drastically, and yet... I couldn't see it. I didn't think I was really making too much of a visual difference. It was really demotivating and I almost went on a binger. lol.

That's when I took my photos and when I uploaded the pics and saw them side by side, it was pretty shocking. I guess you really can't tell for yourself when you're kinda in the thick of it. And then it helped really rev me up again, to know that the hard work was actually having some kind of results.

Can't wait for your progress photos! You can do it!!!!
  • sdtul
    sdtul Posts: 24
    Options
    You look completely amazing!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    look at you!! you look great!
  • ladyrem
    ladyrem Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous ~ in only 4 weeks!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Wow, lots of change in four weeks, congrats.
  • srindal
    srindal Posts: 33
    Options
    Wow! You look fab! Congrats! Keep it up!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    Thank you all!

It's frustrating that the lower I get in body fat, the more work it takes to see change. I haven't yet really kicked it into high gear, so I don't think I've plateau-ed yet. I hadn't worked out in 3.5 wks and just barely started getting back into it this last week.

Hopefully the next photos I take, there will even be any kind of difference detectable!
  • Reese2008
    Options
    WOW look at that tummy going away!! :) Keep it up!! :))))
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Look great it is amazing what month can do if you really work on it :) so great job once again!!!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    thank you thank you!

so.... i found a really bad before picture.... it was from a costume themed birthday party. the worst part is that when this photo was taken, i wasn't even at my heaviest!!! i gained another 7-10lbs after this pic was taken. and as my fellow 5'2" gals know, that's a lot on our frames.

::sigh:: here goes nothing....

6f540e1a.jpg
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Your comparison pics are my motivation to keep doing 6W6P. :) I've gotten through 5 times so far. I just have to think of all your amazing progress in 4 weeks. I can stick with this for that long. I can! :)
  • gwynned
    Options
    Congrats on noticeable and measurable progress!! Don't give up, you can do it!
  • gwynned
    Options
    What is 6w6P?
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh my, what a big difference! Looking great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!