hello

Options
nige101
nige101 Posts: 22 Member
Nearly 51 decided 17st 6lb was too heavy , soooooo here i am , :-)
been using the app on my phone to record my meals for the last few days , seems good to keep an eye on calories,but my exercise regime at the moment consists of long walks with the dogs.which you cannot add to the app.

Replies

• sadrithmora
    sadrithmora Posts: 121
    Options
    Hey there, and welcome!

If you would really like to log your walks, you can just use a quick calories option really. If you have any sort of tracking app that would let you know how long your walk was, you can use that to calculate how many calories (approximately) you've burnt, and add that as exercise! Hope it helps :)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Welcome !!!
    Just add it as a walk and guess at the speed, 2.0 mph, 2.5 mph or kph as it may be and put the total time walked and it will record the calories.. I use the app on my phone to log almost all of my activity. It can be done..
    Good luck !!
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Count me in I am 51 been using app two months :-)
  • Jesslane93
    Jesslane93 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I use an phone app called 'map my run' to see how many calories I burn when i go for walks. And the app can sync what you have done straight to my fitness pal.
  • nige101
    nige101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone who helped , it seems I was suffering an old duffer moment, worked out how to add walks, I'm not doing it at the moment , unless it was over 2hrs, I am just using the app on my phone to record my food intake .
    all good for now .