Thought i'd introduce myself

Options
Hi I'm back on myfitnesspal after a while off the tracks and lots of binging, over eating and weight gain. I'm hoping to use all of the services provided on here to help my stay on track and get to my goal weight.

Therefore I'd thought I would just introduce myself to everyone and if anyone has any advice or tips for my or would like to add my as a friend please do!

Have a lovely day :)

Replies

• greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your new journey, started 2 weeks ago after a mega fall off the wagon. Have a fab day and enjoy :-)
  • abiparker2
    abiparker2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! :)
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :)
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Be consistent with eating right and training. And will make it for sure. Good luck mate.
  • lauren31886
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in the same exact boat. It's been almost a year since I've been on.when I was consistent and working out and tracking my eating habits I was feeling so much better. I got laid off from my job And definitely felt stressed to find a new job. My health goals fell to the wayside and I thought I found the right job. I started the new job and it was a fast paced, high stress position and I ended up working way more hours than I thought the job entailed. I was stressed and exhausted and never worked out and wasn't paying attention to anything I ate because I had no time for myself and barely saw my husband and friends. I knew how much better I felt when I was working out but my motivation was non existent. Then when I finally got to spend some time with my husband and go on vacation, We went to Italy. Have you heard about the food there? Yea it's kind of incredible! So it's no surprise that I've put on about 10 pounds (that I couldn't afford to gain) since I've last been on here. I'm kind of at the point of being disgusted with myself and need to get back on track! I'm currently looking for a new job and I am taking into consideration a schedule that I can manage with still having time for myself and my goals. At this point I'd absolutely take a pay cut to start feeling better about myself again. Sorry for the novel but I can really relate to falling off the wagon. .. hard! Good luck to us all: )
  • abiparker2
    abiparker2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey sorry didn't realise people had replied! Thank you all for the support and good luck to you all too! :)