UK girl looking for motivational friends

Options
rougenoire
rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
Hi all, I am looking for friends on here who track and log in regularly, I am trying to get back in to logging my food and exercise everyday, being conscious of what food goes in is the best way for me to keep on target. I probably have a stone (14lbs) to lose and am hoping to do that through ashtanga yoga and running.

Replies

• sairafaberpike
    sairafaberpike Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am based in Hertfordshire (north of London). Am happy to help motivate you - as I need the same thing - my drive usually fizzles out after a month!

Saira x
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You're all welcome to add me too - if you can take sarcasm and some tough love...
  • greentray
    greentray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    From S Wales, Feel free to add me, i log in every day, even bad days lol :-)
  • rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you, friend requests on their way to you all :)
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! up in scotland, got about 15lbs to lose so similar goal :)
  • markytea
    markytea Posts: 7
    Options
    Feel free to add me, from Midlands.. just trying to get in shape and stay there :) happy to help motivate, log in daily and update diary regularly :)
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya all, I'm Lissa, 40 from Buckinghamshire.
    Please feel free to add me, I'm a regular user of MFP - 468 days login streak -

I love this app, Its saved me from myself LOL
  • helenbroom
    helenbroom Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi...just logged in today..and need to get motivated to lose weight..I know I can do it because I lost 2 and a half stone 2 yrs ago, now most of it has gone back on!!..so lots of slim buddies would help..:smile:
  • NovaStar82
    NovaStar82 Posts: 57
    Options
    You don't want to add that IronPhyllida - she's a crazy one ;-)

(<<Also in the UK and happy to add)
  • abiparker2
    abiparker2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have just joined today and plan in logging on every day even the bad ones!
    I'm from Hertfordshire and having some weight loss buddies would be really good! so feel free to send a friend request :)
  • Abi198111
    Abi198111 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me :smile: I log daily and like to think I'm encouraging and motivational!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Morning Guys, please feel free to add me, daily logger, blogger and *kitten* kicker. Can be fun and a little flirty. Are you brave enough?
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Leeds here, feel free to add me :drinker:
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Options
    Dorset here, daily logging and runner. Feel free to add.
  • Miss_james1990
    Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Gloucestershire feel free to add me , always happy for new friends
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hello nr doncaster here:happy:
  • npmckee
    npmckee Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the UK but I'd be glad to help you stay motivated and on track! My name is Nate, it's nice to meet you (and good luck!)
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey.

24, from Manchester originally, but currently living in Cumbria. I could do with some more UK based friends too! I love having friends from all over the world, but I'm starting to run outta meal/snack ideas & we don't have access to a lot of the products over in the US, for example - so it would be great if I could share diaries with some more people from the UK!

I have 10lbs to go before I get to goal, feel free to add me - along with anyone else who has an open diary where I can steal ideas from ;-)
  • f1redshoes
    f1redshoes Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Scotland for a few more weeks, temporarily in the US for a couple of months (but I still eat the same fairly simple way there) then London. :)
  • Sarah7Blowers
    Sarah7Blowers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Norwich, Norfolk. Feel free to add :) x