Over 145lbs TO LOSE, Need TRUE/GENUINE support network!

Options
124»

Replies

• Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    We all go through ups and downs along the way. The main thing is your cone back to try again. Stick with it mate. :)
  • anirose2
    anirose2 Posts: 1
    Options
    We can all support each other...I'm starting today and don't even want to think about how much I need to lose. I'm 5' 1 1/2" (used to be 5'4" when the charts were nicer to me) and weight 240. I had gastric bypass surgery and was down to 150 but due to some illnesses couldn't exercise and then was put on high doses of Prednisone long term which brought on food cravings and the pounds really started coming back on. Still having a hard time exercising as I had a knee replacement but tore my meniscus in the other knee while I was in rehab for my knee replacement which limited my exercise program. My knee replacement hasn't healed as well as it should have. I got a puppy since then to help me get out so I have to walk him which helps. My doctor tells me I have so much going against me with my medical conditions and medications and would be thrilled to have me lose 20 lbs. in the next 2 years. I was shocked!!!! I think I have more than that in me. But I need to cut back on my carbs. They help with my anxiety and depression...I seem to crave them so much. One day at a time and charting...right????
  • jenanon1
    jenanon1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, have lost just over 30lbs since Jan, I have about another 83 to go to get under 200, then we'll see where we are at. I've sort of got it all figured out, never thought I could lose weight but I can (slowly) so I'll help in any way I can!
    Jenanon :)
  • 7ricarico
    7ricarico Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck in your adventure. You can do it! I've got about 65lbs to lose. It seems daunting, but it's doable!
  • goCOLTS25
    goCOLTS25 Posts: 28
    Options
    thank you all!
  • sumakarthh
    sumakarthh Posts: 1
    Options
    I am with you, Started my healthy life style from yesterday. I had been emotionally drained. So I truly understand how you feel. Let me know what kind of support you need. Mentally and emotionally I can help you. This is suma from Helsinki
  • McGuireTO
    McGuireTO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too, I'm 16 lbs down on my target of losing 150 lbs in 5 weeks. Feel free to add me.

Oh my God I hope that was a typo
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck. I think this is a great place for support and information in doing things healthily and sustainably. I wanted to lose nearly 140lb from my highest weight, still got a long way to go, but feeling so many benefits already. You won't regret it!!
  • Alexxmomcat
    Alexxmomcat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can relate! If anyone wants to add me please do!
  • Poodapie
    Poodapie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! And we'll get those pounds off together.
  • shoufek2
    Options
    Honey, I have 94 to loose and would love the support also! I will encourage you if you encourage me! This is really a lifestyle change for us and to stick with it is the hard part!!! But, I have faith that we can do it, There is no stopping us!