Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for 100+ to lose buddies

daalmonette
daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
Anyone that wants to can add me but personally having to lose ALOT of weight there is a certain understanding. I am totally new here so any tips to using the site would be helpful. I have the app and linked it to PACT.

Replies

• Shablonda
    Shablonda Posts: 5
    Hey! I am new to this site as well and would love to help you on your journey to personal fitness! I would be happy to give and receive support on our fitness and healthy eating activities!
  • daalmonette
    Thanks so much! I was kind of lost how to check these topics but I figured it out :)
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    You're welcome to add me. :) My closer goal is 50 lbs, but my long term goal is about 80.
  • Angeltc6
    Angeltc6 Posts: 1 Member
    you could add me I have lost 58lb pound with this program it works
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Hi! Any one is welcome to add me. I have an open food log and post my exercises. I also do frequent status updates. I weigh 290 pounds now so I definitely have more than 100 pounds to lose! We can do it.
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    I added you OP, anyone can add me to!
  • You are welcome to add me - I am new here and have lost 55 pounds so far. I am trying to lose 230 in total so it sounds like we can be real support for the long haul
  • tonyamt2
    tonyamt2 Posts: 16 Member
    You can add me. I have about 120 lbs to lose as my first big goal. Then I will assess how I feel from there.
  • daalmonette
    Thanks everyone for the requests. I have a TON of new friends and that's so great to have all this support every step of the way. I hope that I can be a great help to all of you as well. Thank you again for posting on my topic and reaching out. :smile: