Looking for 100+ to lose buddies

Options
daalmonette
daalmonette Posts: 19 Member
Anyone that wants to can add me but personally having to lose ALOT of weight there is a certain understanding. I am totally new here so any tips to using the site would be helpful. I have the app and linked it to PACT.

Replies

• Shablonda
    Shablonda Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey! I am new to this site as well and would love to help you on your journey to personal fitness! I would be happy to give and receive support on our fitness and healthy eating activities!
  • daalmonette
    Options
    Thanks so much! I was kind of lost how to check these topics but I figured it out :)
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. :) My closer goal is 50 lbs, but my long term goal is about 80.
  • Angeltc6
    Angeltc6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you could add me I have lost 58lb pound with this program it works
  • hoovified
    hoovified Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! Any one is welcome to add me. I have an open food log and post my exercises. I also do frequent status updates. I weigh 290 pounds now so I definitely have more than 100 pounds to lose! We can do it.
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I added you OP, anyone can add me to!
  • KatieAngel1960
    Options
    You are welcome to add me - I am new here and have lost 55 pounds so far. I am trying to lose 230 in total so it sounds like we can be real support for the long haul
  • tonyamt2
    tonyamt2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have about 120 lbs to lose as my first big goal. Then I will assess how I feel from there.
  • daalmonette
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the requests. I have a TON of new friends and that's so great to have all this support every step of the way. I hope that I can be a great help to all of you as well. Thank you again for posting on my topic and reaching out. :smile: