Looking for gal pals that aren't here to shrink

Options
I'm looking for some like-minded pals. This is my 2nd time on MFP, and this time around I'm more concerned with eating healthfully and working out to feel amazing rather than to shrink myself. I'm not obsessing over calories or the scale. I'm also dealing with infertility. I love a variety of exercises; lifting heavy, HIIT cardio, running and yoga. I'm 31, and a happily married mom of 2 young boys. If you're a gal that can relate and would like a pal, please add me!

Replies

• sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Request sent :flowerforyou:
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Request sent :smile:

Btw, is your username a Tori reference?
  • Amanda_993
    Amanda_993 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yep! I love Tori Amos :D
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I love a variety of exercises; lifting heavy, HIIT cardio, running and yoga. I'm 31, and a happily married mom of 2 young boys. If you're a gal that can relate and would like a pal, please add me!

What if she has only 1 child or happens to be 30? Do they still qualify?
  • Amanda_993
    Amanda_993 Posts: 4
    Options
    I love a variety of exercises; lifting heavy, HIIT cardio, running and yoga. I'm 31, and a happily married mom of 2 young boys. If you're a gal that can relate and would like a pal, please add me!

What if she has only 1 child or happens to be 30? Do they still qualify?

Well yeah... LOL Those aren't requirements, just FYI stuff about me.
  • Mamanlo
    Mamanlo Posts: 2
    Options
    REQUEST SENT, :wink:
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I don't want to shrink either... well not anymore. Tried that, didn't like it. Now I'm pushing for eating right (maintenance calories) and exercising regularly and seeing where that takes me. I am "larger" but I look leaner.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I already did the shrinking thing :)

Now I'm doing the get strong thing!