Need some accountability

Options
I joined this site a year ago, and never used it. I have lost 48 pounds this past year and have about 40 more to go.

Replies

• danguzman
    Options
    sounds like you are doing great! I too have lost a decent amount of weight yet still have a LONG way to go.
  • fit4lifeministries
    Options
    Great job on the 48 lbs. We all need accountability partners who will be loving and tough at the same time. I lost over 154 lbs and have kept it off for over 2.5 years now, but still need accountability when I start to whine on my hard workout days. The true accountability test comes from remembering the motivation behind becoming physically and spiritually fit. Stay encouraged, stick with it and remember that you are worth it.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You can do it. Use this site to make friends and gain a support system. There are lots of people here who have similar goals as you and they are always ready and willing to be supportive. I joined this site over the summer and have had such a hard time losing the 20-25 lbs I need to lose. But I have alot of people on here that support me in whatever I do each day. I have even joined some challenges on here to try to lose the weight by being accountable for my weight loss each week. That might be something you can try as well. Best of luck to you and feel free to add me a as a friend.
  • goddessmother
    Options
    I joined almost a year ago myself. I have lost 56lbs, but I was using it pretty religiously. You have done an amazing job losing 48 lbs!

You won't find accountability here unless you use it, is there another social networking site you do access a lot, like facebook? You may do better finding a group there if you are not motivated to come here. Otherwise, adding friends, here is the best suggestion for using MFP as an accountability tool.