My boyfriends crush from highschool is on 106&park -_-

Options

Replies

• Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    How dare you grace this forum with such a beta post op.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    This is totally not what I thought this thread was going to be about. I thought the OP was going to say she saw her boyfriend's crush on 106&park (as in a location) and wanted our opinions as to whether she should have pushed her into traffic or kept on walking.

Yes, I am disappointed.

I was thinking "how rude to give a location of someone on the Internet." I blame age.

I blame my expectations on most of my message board experience being wedding planning and baby/parenting boards. I'm just conditioned at this point to expect every poster to be batsh!t crazy.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Unless your boyfriend is the father of your child. He might not even be in the picture for that long.

A lot of things happen between 18 and 30, life experience, maturity, etc.

Don't go all emo over it now.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    thigh gap.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I am so beyond jealous. I'm trying to laugh it off. But she's PERFECT. & Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park. I mean, it's pretty cool that he was friends with someone who is now going to be famous soon. But it's like DAAAAAMNNN REALLY. He was so in-love with this girl -_- but can you blame him? But now this gives me all the more reason to work my *kitten* off and get an amazing body!!! & work harder towards my goals & dreams of becoming a model.

This is really sad. If your body is your temple, than you should maybe focus on strengthening the foundation and clearing out your insecurities and fixing your issues. That might be better than focusing on molding your physical self into someone else's image...or competing with someone you've never met from your boyfriend's past.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    you are really attractive. Don't worry about it. And if he run away with little miss 151 park avenue....then he ws never yours to begin with and move on.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

Okay, I am joking. There has been some pretty solid advice. As someone else said, try to work on whatever it is that is truly making you insecure.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Were they online soulmates?
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    it's not like she's hot enough to make it into a SisQo video.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I am sure my husband has crushes on lots of famous people he doesn't really know, too.

She's is CRUSH. I am sure she has LOTS of "friends".
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    If a man can be easily swayed away from a good woman by just looks alone, your better off dumping him now.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    My husband has a crush on Angelina Jolie -or at least he used to, back in her Laura Croft days. That didn't make me anxious or feel like I wasn't good enough. It's just a thing. Don't worry about it. He's with you for a reason.
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

:laugh: :drinker: Touche
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i dont get it....he had a crush on her in HS. does that mean anything?

i had a crush on cameron diaz in high school.

doesnt mean i had a chance with her (though i probably do now).

that chick doesnt want your bf...thats why youre stuck with him.

edited to add: im twice your age, but i'll say it anyway...youre smokin hot. your bf is the lucky one in this scenario.

Don't even pretend you and I didn't bang in highschool!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options

So no thong song?
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Never heard of August Alsina or 106&park

Join the club :) first time I hear of it

Uh... who?
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

So no thong song?

I am sure there will be thongs though
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I am so beyond jealous. I'm trying to laugh it off. But she's PERFECT. & Not only that but now she's on August Alsina's music video Benediction & going to be on 106&park. I mean, it's pretty cool that he was friends with someone who is now going to be famous soon. But it's like DAAAAAMNNN REALLY. He was so in-love with this girl -_- but can you blame him? But now this gives me all the more reason to work my *kitten* off and get an amazing body!!! & work harder towards my goals & dreams of becoming a model.

Hmm... I'm inclined to think your fame worries are a bit premature.

Untitled_zps157fd6d4.png
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    No pics?

0/10 thread