103.6 Pounds lost as of today! My pics.

Options
Flirty Girl Fitness really paid off!

BeforeandAfter-1.jpg

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Not really, just calorie counting and exercise with consistency was the key. As I went on this journey, my nutrition and exercise regimen got better and better. Don't try to do it all at once!

My weight loss from 5/31/2010 to today is 103.6 pounds! I have been hovering around the 100 pound mark for a month (the after photo was taken Christmas Eve) and finally broke through the plateau. Complex carbs and exercise are your friends!

I think I will be shooting to lose another 50 pounds at minimum, but more focused on my fitness as this point and improving as a runner. As a recent convert from FitDay, I am really enjoying MFP. Thanks to all of my friends for encouragement!

Replies

• gardeningjoydonna
    Options
    I was not able to view the photos but "wow", as a beginner to this amazing website I need people like you to inspire me and you certainly have gone over and beyond that! I am so proud of you and anyone who can stick with it, there is no other feeling in the world like it. GOOD FOR YOU! Keep up the great work!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    BeforeandAfter.jpg

Just changed the IMG to img
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    BeforeandAfter.jpg

Wow, awesome job!!!! Good luck for those last 50 lbs, not that you need it! What an inspiration!

P.S I was wondering if those infomercials about Flirty Girl Fitness were true :P haha
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    Wow. Awesome job!:smile::happy:
  • nradebe
    nradebe Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! I know it's not easy but like you said nutrition and exercising is key, and I'm learning that day by day eliminating things one day at a time.
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    Thanks guys. i tried taking the caps off the img tags so not sure what the problem is. I still can't see the pic. Can you see it now?
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    Thanks guys. i tried taking the caps off the img tags so not sure what the problem is. I still can't see the pic. Can you see it now?

For some reason sometimes photobucket takes a while to view the photo. Give it a few hours and if it still says image does not exist I'd delete it and re upload it.
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    BeforeandAfter.jpg

Wow, awesome job!!!! Good luck for those last 50 lbs, not that you need it! What an inspiration!

P.S I was wondering if those infomercials about Flirty Girl Fitness were true :P haha

Haha, I actually like watching that infomercial while I am on the cardio equipment at my gym :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Way to go! :)
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Can't see the pics either but congrats!
  • PokenStick
    Options
    Not sure why the picture isn't working, but I followed it to your photobucket. You look great! Good job!
  • Healthyby30
    Options
    BeforeandAfter.jpg

Haha, I actually like watching that infomercial while I am on the cardio equipment at my gym :)

Haha, who wouldn't!? :tongue:
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    I added the picture to my profile now....pretty drastic.
  • msdebg
    msdebg Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    How wonderful and what an inspiration you are! You should feel very proud of yourself:wink:
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation, you look awesome. For every success story I read my admiration for the human mind grows stronger. I can do it too.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I Can't see the pics - could be cuz I'm on my phone. :(

Anyway, you rock, my friend
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Nope - still can't see 'em
  • MonicaBenavidez
    MonicaBenavidez Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I can't see any of the pics either.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!