Gluten-free with a ways to go

Options
Tora32
Tora32 Posts: 33 Member
Hello! I've been going for a few days now, and I'm looking for some friends for supporting each other in this whole journey. :) I'm a month shy of 27, finishing up school with an internship, and looking to get serious long-term for once. I've tried a fitness routine in general before, but a combination of school and burnout resulted in me kinda losing what progress I'd managed to make. This time around I'm going for a more realistic exercise goal and actually tracking my food (last time I just kinda cut back on unhealthy stuff and hoped for the best) and intend to actually stick with it this time around.

So yep, as my title said, I'm eating gluten-free due to an intolerance, and while I've been gluten-free for a few years now, applying that to a healthy diet is rather new to me and I'd love to have some other gluten-free friends along. I've also got about a little over 100 to go to reach my target, so this is going to take a while.

So anyway, feel free to add me and hopefully we can encourage each other a long a bit on this whole journey. :D

Replies

• MidnightSaturn
    MidnightSaturn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Tora!
    I've been on and off the fitness wagon for some time now. I'm a university student studying photography with hopes to graduate soon! I'm hoping this round on the wagon will produce even greater results. Originally I lost 30 pounds before I realized I was gluten intolerant. So now, I'm hoping to just stay healthy and learn even more about recipes and processes dealing with gluten intolerance and fitness. If you'd like to discuss a few things I'd be more than happy to! I mostly eat things that are not processed so maybe I can help!

Kimberly