Hoping to add friends! In need of motivation

Options
eesull
eesull Posts: 2 Member
I've been on MyFitnessPal on and off for what feels like years, and have successfully lost weight with it before, eating healthy and exercising. I just keep getting busy and not prioritizing food and exercise. I am now heavier than I have ever been and realize that I can't do this alone. This is my first time reaching out to the MFP community - even a "like" can make my day! Add me as a friend and I'll add you, based on the many forum topics it seems like a great, positive, motivational community.

Replies

• redraider1
    redraider1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    welcome back! Thanks for the add
  • mommabear39
    mommabear39 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LIKE! Im with you and could use all of the motivation and support i can get. Ive added you :)
  • iAmWrythm
    iAmWrythm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Added! Let's get to work!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me. I am working my way through this journey and am willing to have more friends. We are very supportive and help motivate each other daily. During the highs and lows.
  • melymel164
    melymel164 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! And I feel the same as you do. I have had this app for a while and never reached out. Hope we can help motivate each other. Now to figure out how to add you .. lol
  • sonshyne44122
    sonshyne44122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ditto!!! Feel exactly the same. Let's motivate each other.
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    OMG same here!! I have had the app and used it off and on - but today reached out for the first time :) yes please add me!! I need help keeping motivated! and I would love to help you!
  • ctricya
    ctricya Posts: 28
    Options
    added
  • LittleMissJamie
    LittleMissJamie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Let's do this! Added!
  • ButterflyEffectLiz
    ButterflyEffectLiz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I log in daily. I try to be encouraging but I don't talk much. However, I am queen of the like button. :laugh: Feel free you add me.
  • detroitmommy
    detroitmommy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've added you and anyone else can feel free to add me as well! I need all the encouragement I can get too. :)
  • katebigue
    katebigue Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log everyday you. so who ever wants to add me can add me too.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I could use some more motivating friends! Friend request sent - and others feel free to add me. I've been logging for over 600 days straight!
  • AmyR1028
    AmyR1028 Posts: 1
    Options
    I too am needing help with motivation. Hopefully with some support with others, we can all be successful. Feel free to add me as a friend.

With two kids keeping me busy with sports and school, it's hard to find the time to exercise. We have many nights lately where we just grab and go. I'm hoping once school is out, things will slow down a bit and I can concentrate on getting my weight down. Anyone else having the same problem?